[SERVICE] Swift Porting Productions

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I will work more on this layout in a little bit, but here's some information on this thread. At the bottom of these post I would like you to name OR link a ROM that you would like to get ported on to our devices and I will work on getting you that port. Remember when it comes to porting it requires the devices to be similar, I can't port an ARMv7 to an ARMv6. Also I will make a check list as I start to receive request so please review the checklist before making a request. Don't ask for ETAs or Updates as they will be provided when ready. If you would like to join the Swift Production team I am making up an application right now that I will provide for people that are interested in helping port AND testing ROMs. Looking forward to seeing this take off :D

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I was joking; I actually heartily dislike iOS. I can't seem to get sarcasm across right on the internet :-!

It is very pretty though, so I understand why some people love it

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
CTmod

i have wanted that for a long while!

I keep seeing you mention this ROM and it's so funny because my brother has the Samasung Galaxy Prevail but has been unable to load this ROM since his original cable is broken and he needs to flash back to stock with Odin to get it rocking. I'm so glad our rooting/flashing process is easier then on that phone.

If this could be ported to the V, I would flash it just to rub it in his face. But it is only 2.3.6 with a theme, the Xperia launcher and I would assume int.d scripts already implemented. Oh and a2sd. >.<

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I keep seeing you mention this ROM and it's so funny because my brother has the Samasung Galaxy Prevail but has been unable to load this ROM since his original cable is broken and he needs to flash back to stock with Odin to get it rocking. I'm so glad our rooting/flashing process is easier then on that phone.

If this could be ported to the V, I would flash it just to rub it in his face. But it is only 2.3.6 with a theme, the Xperia launcher and I would assume int.d scripts already implemented. Oh and a2sd. >.<

You must not know my ROMs because everything you asked for I have integrated into my ROMs already :p