I'd love to have sence on my OV but I heard the button layout is different for the OS which sucks is there anything else I need to be aware of? Because I'd love to have sence, unless you guys know of a rom build for OV based on sence, I'd love a link thanks!
    05-02-2012 02:19 PM
    You will NOT get Sense to work on the OV properly. MMS has yet to be cracked to work on VM except for the Wildfire.

As for the rest, only a few OS roms actually work properly. Almost none have mms and most will disable your 3G, requiring you to flash Harmonia in order to run the activate app to get it working again.
    braxton355 and lattimorej1986 like this.
    05-02-2012 03:53 PM
    Us OS users don't even have a working sense port...lol. Drew posted one but nothing works on it yet.
    braxton355 and lattimorej1986 like this.
    05-02-2012 04:05 PM
    cold as ice keeps 3G
    05-02-2012 05:54 PM
    Cold as Ice is a CM7/9 mod so it doesn't really apply here.
    05-02-2012 06:06 PM
    You will NOT get Sense to work on the OV properly. MMS has yet to be cracked to work on VM except for the Wildfire.

As for the rest, only a few OS roms actually work properly. Almost none have mms and most will disable your 3G, requiring you to flash Harmonia in order to run the activate app to get it working again.
    I got Sense 2.5 to boot with 3G and Wifi on our phones. I still have my Hero CDMA port with proper kernels and all and I haven't tested MMS, but I know I updated the apns.
    05-03-2012 04:24 AM
    I got Sense 2.5 to boot with 3G and Wifi on our phones. I still have my Hero CDMA port with proper kernels and all and I haven't tested MMS, but I know I updated the apns.
    Working properly means everything working.
    If you get MMS working, I know a few people who would love to talk with you about how you did it.
    05-03-2012 04:52 AM
    Working properly means everything working.
    If you get MMS working, I know a few people who would love to talk with you about how you did it.
    If I wasn't the only one on my team I would be able to release more of my projects

I have my ICSandwich2.3.7, Honey2.3.7, Sense, LiGux, DX OS, CTMod3.5, iOS5, and Xperia all in production, but just little old me. Unless you wanna team up or know some people that would love to work with me on some of my projects. I'm open from recommendations or a collab with the imfamous LeslieAnn <3
    05-03-2012 05:26 AM
    If I wasn't the only one on my team I would be able to release more of my projects

I have my ICSandwich2.3.7, Honey2.3.7, Sense, LiGux, DX OS, CTMod3.5, iOS5, and Xperia all in production, but just little old me. Unless you wanna team up or know some people that would love to work with me on some of my projects. I'm open from recommendations or a collab with the imfamous LeslieAnn <3
    You may be the only one on your team but your for sure going an AMAZING job!
    05-03-2012 06:22 AM
    To answer the OP it's case by case. I'm running Cold As Ice right now and it's probably my favorite ROM of all time. Lol
    05-03-2012 07:37 AM
    I've noticed that my music player fails when I plug in a car charger. I think that the G1 believes that it's a USB cable and since the G1 can only either act as a drive or access the card itself (not both at the same time), I can't listen to music.

Anybody else ever run into this?
    Really, I haven't flashed it.
    05-03-2012 02:15 PM

I really wouldn't be much help.
    I also kind of have my plate full.
    thaunknownartist likes this.
    05-03-2012 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD