Is there a heavily themed windows rom for our phones? I know of several applications that can appear it but id rather have them as system apps. And i couldnt find a MIUI theme that would work without fc's
    05-02-2012 07:20 PM
    No, but there are MIUI ROMs that may or may not still be under development somewhere else for our phones if that's what you'd rather have.

I've been looking for a ROM project, maybe I can do something WP7-like, since there isn't one for our phones yet, if others show an interest in it.
    nitestalkr likes this.
    05-02-2012 07:28 PM
    No, but there are MIUI ROMs that may or may not still be under development somewhere else for our phones if that's what you'd rather have.

I've been looking for a ROM project, maybe I can do something WP7-like, since there isn't one for our phones yet, if others show an interest in it.
    Im sure others would be interested aswell, ive always been fond of wp7 its seems so sleek and smooth.
    And gannons miui gb is pretty good but most themes are not mdpi :/
    05-02-2012 07:34 PM
    Couldn't hurt. I'll give it a shot. No promises though.
    05-02-2012 07:56 PM
    Im sure others would be interested aswell, ive always been fond of wp7 its seems so sleek and smooth.
    And gannons miui gb is pretty good but most themes are not mdpi :/
    Maybe I could make that a project... to make a Win7 theme for mdpi.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2012 07:57 PM
    They have a Mega themed one over at xda in the Optimus one forums.

Tapatalkin' it from my IHO CM7.2'd MIUI Themed Optimus V
    05-02-2012 08:02 PM
    Im not trying to download any apps to appear to be wp7, if they were system apps it would be a much smoother experience and less memory. Like a fully themed cm7'd wp7 rom, im sure others would be pretty interested tooo :P
    05-02-2012 08:11 PM
    [ROM] GingerBread Phone 7 v.5 (12/11/11)

Here is one on a Droid and it looks cool, maybe there is a way to port it?
    05-02-2012 08:36 PM
    [ROM] GingerBread Phone 7 v.5 (12/11/11)

Here is one on a Droid and it looks cool, maybe there is a way to port it?
    Probably not, it would be easier to start from a CM7 base and WP7-ify it. I'm going to give it a shot.
    05-02-2012 08:54 PM
    The apps i would use are
    Launcher 7
    Statusbar
    Metro messaging or the 2 other ones on the market
    Cm7 wp7 theme
    Wp7 Dialer
    Wp7 calculator
    Wp7 Notifications/Popup
    Wp7 Lock

I dunno anymore...
    05-02-2012 08:59 PM
    Yeah, a part of this will be going through the different WP7 apps and checking them all out. Of course, that creates problems with distributing others apps. Some I will try to get permission for, like a launcher, and for things like the messaging app, dialer, etc... I will try to theme up myself to avoid problems.
    05-02-2012 09:42 PM
    i tried at one point, (to make a WP7 rom/get permission from the devs).. i wasnt able to though, the devs told me that when they are completely done with their apps, they will release a packaged ROM for several devices for a small fee(since their apps cost money for full features, and their "demo" apps are lacking several features) you'd be better off either taking their apps apart, and rebuilding them yourself, or making entirely new apps in place of theirs for your ROM.
    05-11-2012 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD