Okay so I'm fairly new at rooting and stuff but I wanted to know if you have a list or a link to a list of some good roms that are stable and most features are working. I've already tried Harmonia (love it!), BACKside's IHO (its really good) and theuknownartist's ICS Rom (which is ok too but I can't receive calls)

Any more? Thanks c:
    05-07-2012 06:12 PM
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...tart-here.html

Please read this... It will help you alot, also just look around on this forum, there are many ROMs to suit your taste.
    05-07-2012 06:50 PM
    Just flashed bobz latest GB 2.3.7 mod and I like it.. There are tweaks that are needed after flashing for some. Pretty good right out of the box for me.. After several reboots all systems are go that I use.. Gaps needs to be added.. Enjoy..

Attachment 25648

Attachment 25649

Attachment 25650

Attachment 25651
    05-16-2012 02:44 PM
    I've been using Bobz build for several months, it's really great. Looking forward to a newer release that will include RC2 of CM7.2.
    05-16-2012 02:50 PM
    I've been using Bobz build for several months, it's really great. Looking forward to a newer release that will include RC2 of CM7.2.
    Sweet.. Enjoy and thx for the tidbit on the new one the OV will like it I think I'm going to need boot manager so I can Dual boot.. So many roms so little time!!
    05-16-2012 03:08 PM
    Sweet.. Enjoy and thx for the tidbit on the new one the OV will like it I think I'm going to need boot manager so I can Dual boot.. So many roms so little time!!
    No problem! Just to clarify, I dont know if there will ever be another release, I'd guess so but I the one released in March is his latest and I sure do hope for the next one!

I know a lot of people on these forums switch ROMs even on a daily basis! I've tried all of them at one point or another, several I was able to determine were not my style in just an hour, others I've tried for weeks at a time. So far Bobz is my favorite, it has done the job for me. Happy flashing!
    05-16-2012 03:17 PM
    No problem! Just to clarify, I dont know if there will ever be another release, I'd guess so but I the one released in March is his latest and I sure do hope for the next one!

I know a lot of people on these forums switch ROMs even on a daily basis! I've tried all of them at one point or another, several I was able to determine were not my style in just an hour, others I've tried for weeks at a time. So far Bobz is my favorite, it has done the job for me. Happy flashing!
    I love LeslieAnns Harmonia 2.07 but for me it is a power hog this rom on smartass2 is just amazing so far.. Love vanilla but long battery life wins the day with me every time.. Getting a Evo V soon so I wanted to feel sence again before I got it,, That thing should Rock with the 4.0 ver of sense and android in it when virgin releases it and it's rooted.. I may have died and not known it cuz it's like xmas everyday with the new stuff comming out now.. Sweet!!
    05-16-2012 03:35 PM
    ICSandwich, its really a theme gingerbread ROM but its solid
    Harmonia, again another really solid ROM
    Bobz IHO BACKside has been my daily driver since last august?
    Quattrimus is an Android 4.0 Alpha and is really smooth, still has some issues in it
    05-16-2012 03:37 PM
    ICSandwich, its really a theme gingerbread ROM but its solid
    Harmonia, again another really solid ROM
    Bobz IHO BACKside has been my daily driver since last august?
    Quattrimus is an Android 4.0 Alpha and is really smooth, still has some issues in it
    So this rom I'm using has good roots lol go figure
    Yep still waiting on a stable full ICS build.. As I learn more about nightlys and follow the dev's that dance to the ultimate flashing near death experience I will test stuff I know I'll never use but I like to help.. Just not there yet.. The OV is game however THX..
    05-16-2012 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD