List of good roms?

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I'm fairly new at rooting and stuff but I wanted to know if you have a list or a link to a list of some good roms that are stable and most features are working. I've already tried Harmonia (love it!), BACKside's IHO (its really good) and theuknownartist's ICS Rom (which is ok too but I can't receive calls)

Any more? Thanks c:

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Bobz build for several months, it's really great. Looking forward to a newer release that will include RC2 of CM7.2.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Bobz build for several months, it's really great. Looking forward to a newer release that will include RC2 of CM7.2.

Sweet.. Enjoy and thx for the tidbit on the new one the OV will like it :) I think I'm going to need boot manager so I can Dual boot.. So many roms so little time!!

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Sweet.. Enjoy and thx for the tidbit on the new one the OV will like it :) I think I'm going to need boot manager so I can Dual boot.. So many roms so little time!!

No problem! Just to clarify, I dont know if there will ever be another release, I'd guess so but I the one released in March is his latest and I sure do hope for the next one!

I know a lot of people on these forums switch ROMs even on a daily basis! I've tried all of them at one point or another, several I was able to determine were not my style in just an hour, others I've tried for weeks at a time. So far Bobz is my favorite, it has done the job for me. Happy flashing! ;)

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
No problem! Just to clarify, I dont know if there will ever be another release, I'd guess so but I the one released in March is his latest and I sure do hope for the next one!

I know a lot of people on these forums switch ROMs even on a daily basis! I've tried all of them at one point or another, several I was able to determine were not my style in just an hour, others I've tried for weeks at a time. So far Bobz is my favorite, it has done the job for me. Happy flashing! ;)

I love LeslieAnns Harmonia 2.07 but for me it is a power hog this rom on smartass2 is just amazing so far.. Love vanilla but long battery life wins the day with me every time.. Getting a Evo V soon so I wanted to feel sence again before I got it,, That thing should Rock with the 4.0 ver of sense and android in it when virgin releases it and it's rooted.. I may have died and not known it cuz it's like xmas everyday with the new stuff comming out now.. Sweet!!

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
ICSandwich, its really a theme gingerbread ROM but its solid
Harmonia, again another really solid ROM
Bobz IHO BACKside has been my daily driver since last august?
Quattrimus is an Android 4.0 Alpha and is really smooth, still has some issues in it

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
ICSandwich, its really a theme gingerbread ROM but its solid
Harmonia, again another really solid ROM
Bobz IHO BACKside has been my daily driver since last august?
Quattrimus is an Android 4.0 Alpha and is really smooth, still has some issues in it

So this rom I'm using has good roots lol go figure ;)
Yep still waiting on a stable full ICS build.. As I learn more about nightlys and follow the dev's that dance to the ultimate flashing near death experience I will test stuff I know I'll never use but I like to help.. Just not there yet.. The OV is game however ;) THX..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance