Htc wildfire

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Wouldnt recommend it, i heard its worse than the o.v. And on top of that The Evo,Optimus elite, and one v are coming soon so you might as well just wait..

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Format-wise and build-wise, nice phones.

Actual use however, isn't so good, as mentioned, low internal memory, also limited developer community. After having a modded OV, you will be disappointed.

If you are determined to upgrade and want to stay grandfathered, look into the Slider or Trumph, but don't buy either one right now. Wait about a month or two then buy one used for CHEAP when they sell to buy an Evo V or One V. Plus, this way, you can get a Triumph you know will work at least sort of properly instead of doing the "Return-the-Triumph Shuffle".

Not sure ow good the Slider development community is, but I know the Triumph at least has one with some good roms.

Reactions: cmerlyn

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I would say pretty much the same as everything said above. Also, next time post in the general forum. This doesn't have anything to do with Rooting, Roms, or hacks :D

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My sister says it feels cheap and not as rugged/durable as the OV. Also, it's super laggy and not as many quality ROMs. Other [better] phones are coming.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
ive had hands on time with the wildfire. the silver model has a nice look to it. responded fine on stock android. with a good sdcard to relieve app to internal memory issues which slow it down,this phone isnt so bad actually. it does the job it was built to do for the price. i honestly couldn't tell performance difference between it and stock optimus v. but that being said i didn't try out games on it. only general apps like yahoo mail,browsers,etc. for those functions it did fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I owned on and the internal memory on it was so horrible I could only install 7 apps and constantly had to clear all my app caches just for it to be usable I actually got rid of it for this phone and I will never pick one up again.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I owned on and the internal memory on it was so horrible I could only install 7 apps and constantly had to clear all my app caches just for it to be usable I actually got rid of it for this phone and I will never pick one up again.

can't argue with that user rating. and yeah the optimus v is a kick ass phone. id put it against any on here as far as development support. and the ov is tough and rugged.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Horrible phone to try and root. My brother had one he wanted rooted to remove bloatware and what a P.I.A. I spent almost 2 hours and various forums and threads to unlock bootloader, turn s-off, install recovery and root.

Hoepfully now he doesn't remove something he shouldn't!! But if so that's why I made sure to have a Nandroid backup

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Bought one after I unfortunately broke my OV :(
Completely sucked. I took it back the next day and got a Triumph. Much happier with it :D

Sent from my Moto Triumph using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze