Ive noticed that the entire wallpaper doesnt display in landscape as it should. All the roms dont display it fully. its chopped off slightly at the top and chopped off by half on the bottom. is there a fix for this? im using 640x480 size for landscape which displays fully in most launchers i try,adw,stock,etc get it wrong. seems golauncher is set to display it properly. meaning it displays the whole image while in landscape...not chopped off..would it be to much work to get the proportions right or is it something you can't fix?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-12-2012 01:38 PM
    That is a launcher issue not rom. I would email the launcher devs about it.
    I know this because it happens to me on a totally different phone.
    curtis1973 likes this.
    05-12-2012 04:38 PM
    shame...these clowns should pay more attention to how it will display on the models they claim they support. atleast go team does
    05-12-2012 05:31 PM
    The slight part at the top might be because it goes up behind the notification bar? I know Go Launcher doesn't work good with transparent themes for that reason.
    05-14-2012 08:30 PM
    The slight part at the top might be because it goes up behind the notification bar? I know Go Launcher doesn't work good with transparent themes for that reason.
    yeah part is,but a small portion runs clean off top above status bar. it is as if the launchers just have screen size wrong.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-14-2012 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD