Semi-Bricked? or stylish paper weight? HELP!

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I looked everywhere but i cant seem to find the right answer. I rooted my phone with gingerbreak a few days ago. I got tired of all the freezing and i wanted to go back to the factory set OV . I went into gingebreak and unrooted my phone. It deleted Super User. I checked with root checker and it said i didnt have root so me being stupid went into the privacy menu and reset my phone.

now im in a recovery loop on Bobzhome recovery. I tried flashing Xionia and it says `(bad)` installation aborted.

i tried unbricking with adb. It recognizes my device but when i put in `# su` its not recognized/found. I guess its because when i unrooted it deleted super user?

i tried installing xionia with adb but again i had the same issue when i entered `# su`

any ideas on what else i should try? Please help.Thanks in advance.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I am fairly sure this has to do with the fact that you have a modded recovery with no root now.
Unfortunately I had this issue with zv9 update and it did the same thing to my phone. Someone suggested trying superoneclick to reroot but Idk really what to offer.
I am sure there will be someone to help you.
Good luck my friend!

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
You might try flashing the vm zv9 update. That's all I can think of because you don't have root

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I am fairly sure this has to do with the fact that you have a modded recovery with no root now.
Unfortunately I had this issue with zv9 update and it did the same thing to my phone. Someone suggested trying superoneclick to reroot but Idk really what to offer.
I am sure there will be someone to help you.
Good luck my friend!

Did that work for you? I dont want to brick it more or make it worse.....

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
You might try flashing the vm zv9 update. That's all I can think of because you don't have root

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Ok well i already have that update.... I tried to install it and it does install it buuuuut...... Im still on recovery loop. Maybe because i already have the update? .....

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
If your on bobzhome recovery it won't brick you but I'm not sure it'll get you out of the recovery loop either. I will say don't give up on your phone yet people have come back from worse :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2