I looked everywhere but i cant seem to find the right answer. I rooted my phone with gingerbreak a few days ago. I got tired of all the freezing and i wanted to go back to the factory set OV . I went into gingebreak and unrooted my phone. It deleted Super User. I checked with root checker and it said i didnt have root so me being stupid went into the privacy menu and reset my phone.

now im in a recovery loop on Bobzhome recovery. I tried flashing Xionia and it says `(bad)` installation aborted.

i tried unbricking with adb. It recognizes my device but when i put in `# su` its not recognized/found. I guess its because when i unrooted it deleted super user?

i tried installing xionia with adb but again i had the same issue when i entered `# su`

any ideas on what else i should try? Please help.Thanks in advance.
    05-13-2012 10:34 AM
    I am fairly sure this has to do with the fact that you have a modded recovery with no root now.
    Unfortunately I had this issue with zv9 update and it did the same thing to my phone. Someone suggested trying superoneclick to reroot but Idk really what to offer.
    I am sure there will be someone to help you.
    Good luck my friend!
    05-13-2012 10:47 AM
    You might try flashing the vm zv9 update. That's all I can think of because you don't have root

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-13-2012 11:23 AM
    I am fairly sure this has to do with the fact that you have a modded recovery with no root now.
    Unfortunately I had this issue with zv9 update and it did the same thing to my phone. Someone suggested trying superoneclick to reroot but Idk really what to offer.
    I am sure there will be someone to help you.
    Good luck my friend!

Did that work for you? I dont want to brick it more or make it worse.....
    05-13-2012 10:31 PM
    You might try flashing the vm zv9 update. That's all I can think of because you don't have root

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Ok well i already have that update.... I tried to install it and it does install it buuuuut...... Im still on recovery loop. Maybe because i already have the update? .....
    05-13-2012 10:33 PM
    If your on bobzhome recovery it won't brick you but I'm not sure it'll get you out of the recovery loop either. I will say don't give up on your phone yet people have come back from worse :-)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-13-2012 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD