I see some people don't use it but without links2sd I have issues with storage space. However it is a pain for me and I'd rather delete it, how do you avoid storage issues without it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-20-2012 02:40 AM
    well you can try moving some apps to the SD not links .. this is one of the reasons i really enjoy having Tvalls ROM around. He has everything built in. I must have a load of apps and have yet to have any issues with space.

so as you already know our phones are pretty lame at internal memory..nothing we can do about that.

another workaround the issue is you can try to delete some system apps (leslieann) has a thread dedicated to that I believe..and thats about it isnt it?
    05-20-2012 04:24 AM
    You can go with jerry's suggestion. Use Titanium Backup to backup those apps that you don't use on a daily basis. When you need to use one, just restore it. When you're done with it, just uninstall. Sure, it takes a minute to use the backed up apps, but you will still have virtually unlimited storage space and won't have the headache of dealing with link2sd.
    05-20-2012 06:25 AM
    i use dtapps2sd. much better then link2sd..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-20-2012 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD