So, anyone who has changed their LCD density on the CM9 ROMs knows (or should know) that you have to replace the Phone.apk with one from an LDPI ICS ROM. The popular one is a Phone.apk from the Wildfire CM9 ROMs, and it DOES work. However, not sure when this issue started (it wasn't always the case), this is what it looks like running the latest Quattrimus AOKP:

I decompiled the APK using APKTool, and looked through the images, and those 'browser?' icons don't exist inside the APK, so I have no idea where they are being grabbed from, and I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction, as I'm kind of clueless reading through all this XML.

I also can't get the thing to recompile, but that's not important right now if I can't even find what I need to fix it, so that can be addressed later.

Thanks, all!
    05-21-2012 12:21 PM
    Apktool has a problem reading some of the newer xml coding and errors out, the problem comes from the fact that it has not been updated in over a year and the dev does not support anymore. Someone over at XDA has taken it over and is working on updating for ICS and MIUI.
    05-21-2012 02:57 PM
    Apktool has a problem reading some of the newer xml coding and errors out, the problem comes from the fact that it has not been updated in over a year and the dev does not support anymore. Someone over at XDA has taken it over and is working on updating for ICS and MIUI.
    Oh, cool, good to know. Thanks,
    05-21-2012 03:21 PM
    Take a look in contacts.apk. I'm pretty sure that screen is pulled from there.
    05-21-2012 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the tip. Funny thing is though, I happened to wipe and reflash CM9 and everything works fine, even with this other Phone.apk, it looks normal. Maybe it's an issue with that specific APK and AOKP. *shrug* I guess this thread can be deleted or whatever. My apologies.
    05-21-2012 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD