Where can I download ICSandwich2.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakapopo

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Since people kept trolling unknown he closed the thread. I can't download it now. Anyone have a link to it or something?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just use either Harmonia or mrg666's build and the theme referenced in the last couple of pages of the thread. Any scripts that he was using I can't speak for, I wasn't paying attention, but keep in mind that a ROM is always going to appear faster than whatever you were using on first boot, before caches get filled and apps get installed.

user-4574

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
kakapopo, if it helps here's a combo that's been working very well for me to get all the same look and pretty fast performance...I'm using tvall's Mirage ROM + Achep's ICS theme from Google Play + Holo Launcher Beta 4. Been using that combo for about a week on my and my wife's phone and it's been smooth as silk.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
By not taking them down immediately, you're giving people a small window to download. If you're serious about this, why don't you just take them down now?

He may not be near a PC. I know he was gtalking me from his phone most of today.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

afro31

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
why don't he keep going?... hes roms were getting really good, no reason to stop now... this isnt the only site... he could make his own...blehhhh people...

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
So that's the reason why you must flash it separately, that makes sense. I just learned something new today, thanks

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Funny how I was the only one that got attacked for it. I could name about 3 ROMs right now that are against the rules, but let me not be a fraud again bahahaha, I love my ignorance.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums running Stealth Built CM9 TUA

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Funny how I was the only one that got attacked for it. I could name about 3 ROMs right now that are against the rules, but let me not be a fraud again bahahaha, I love my ignorance. <br />
<br />
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums running Stealth Built CM9 TUA

Well stock based roms are legally allowed to keep them since they are "stock" apps. There's two of those roms, Harmonia 1 and Bumblebee, and while both contain gapps, neither of them breaks the law because gapps are included in the stock rom upon which they are based.

As for the other offenders, I don't really know of others... there may be some though...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Funny how I was the only one that got attacked for it. I could name about 3 ROMs right now that are against the rules, but let me not be a fraud again bahahaha, I love my ignorance.

There is nothing funny. Including GAPPS is the least of what you did. Nobody would have objected if that was the only thing you did. I am quoting the admin below.
Code:
We pulled apart both thaunknownartist's ICSandwich and mrg666's Mirage ROM and found the following:

1) ICSandwich is NOT simply a themed re-posting of Mirage (in the sense that thaunknownartist legitimately built it from source) however the framework-res.apk between the two (latest builds) is 100% identical.

2) Most of SystemUI.apk are identical sans a dozen data connectivity png's. All other images are the same, with few differences in the actual code.

3) The original developer of the ICSandwich CM7 theme, AChep, states clearly in every post of the original thread on XDA: "If you copy it, please let me know about it and make a link to my profile. Regards, AChep." 

4) ICSandwich illegally includes Google Apps.

You said you had permission from ACHEP while shamelessly taking the full credit of his ICS theme but he denied. You also denied picking pieces from my builds. That was confirmed too. Don't act like you are a victim. If I were you, I would apologize and take the full responsibility. I am glad I am not.

Last edited:

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I pm'd Cory about this thread. This needs to stop. There was a verdict on the matter and this just needs to stop. If you keep this up TUA you're going to be banned. I have that feeling.

Reactions: cole2kb

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Well stock based roms are legally allowed to keep them since they are "stock" apps. There's two of those roms, Harmonia 1 and Bumblebee, and while both contain gapps, neither of them breaks the law because gapps are included in the stock rom upon which they are based.

As for the other offenders, I don't really know of others... there may be some though...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Dont wanna name any but half the roms we have, besides froyo roms, have gapps intergrated

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE