Help!!!! I made a backup right before I flashed Quattrimus A10, and Titanium Backup isn't finding it to restore... help!!!! D:
    05-26-2012 02:51 PM
    Does ur recovery find it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-26-2012 02:54 PM
    No, it can't. :/
    05-26-2012 02:56 PM
    There might have been some little error(not enough space, etc). Download a file manager and look through ur SD in a folder called ClockworkMod(or whatever recovery u have) and see if its there

05-26-2012 03:06 PM
    It's not there
    05-26-2012 03:20 PM
    Sorry to say but you'll have to wipe everything and reflash ur old rom or keep quattrimus, im running it and its great IMO. Always read everything in recovery. If this keeps happening try flashing a new recovery. I recommend Jerryscripts's CWM green.

05-26-2012 03:29 PM
    I'm actually using CWM Green... and what do you mean by "wipe everything and reflash ur old rom or keep quattrimus"?
    05-26-2012 03:31 PM
    Okay well see how much space u free on ur SD. What i meant was if u want to get back to the rom u had before then you'll have to wipe everything in recovery(data,cache,dalvik) and install ur old rom in recovery. I was also stating u could keep quattrimus

05-26-2012 03:38 PM
    I have about 500 megs free after I put on the backup
    05-26-2012 03:44 PM
    Idk what happened then but after u make a backup always make sure its there. I hope I at least helped a little

Encerspay45 likes this.
    05-26-2012 03:49 PM
    You answered, and that's more than enough.
    05-26-2012 03:56 PM
    don't panic,just use quattrimus to redownload a rom you want to use,then reboot to recovery and install it. then make a backup.

edit for clarification : be sure to wipe data,cache,dalvik in recovery,then format boot,cache,data and system in mounts and storage,then install your newly downloaded rom. if you want google apps then you can flash that after the rom is flashed then reboot.

05-26-2012 05:33 PM
    Hey, everyone, sorry for any confusion. Whenever I encounter a little issue like this, I go absolutely crazy and post the same question on different forums on different websites and PM everyone, just desperate for an answer.
    Anyway, I was actually talking about just backing up/restoring the data from the ROM, not the actual ROM itself. My bad for not wording it right.
    I ended up fixing the issue and restoring the data, but Quattrimus can't go 3 minutes with rebooting itself, so I'm going to try other ROMs.
    But a huge thanks to everyone out there who was kind enough to help a little noob still trying to figure things out. You guys are the best!!
    05-27-2012 01:05 PM
    Hey, everyone, sorry for any confusion. Whenever I encounter a little issue like this, I go absolutely crazy and post the same question on different forums on different websites and PM everyone, just desperate for an answer.
    Anyway, I was actually talking about just backing up/restoring the data from the ROM, not the actual ROM itself. My bad for not wording it right.
    I ended up fixing the issue and restoring the data, but Quattrimus can't go 3 minutes with rebooting itself, so I'm going to try other ROMs.
    But a huge thanks to everyone out there who was kind enough to help a little noob still trying to figure things out. You guys are the best!!
    I'm glad to help anyway I can. If ur still a noob try sticking with the iho roms for now. Read read read and u will learn! If u really want quattrimus, I recommend the cm9 build. Its working amazing for me

Encerspay45 likes this.
    05-27-2012 04:11 PM
    Yeah, I just went back to BACKside now lol. And how did you get Quattrimus working amazingly? Mine was so unstable I was about to scream, haha.
    05-27-2012 05:27 PM
    Yeah, I just went back to BACKside now lol. And how did you get Quattrimus working amazingly? Mine was so unstable I was about to scream, haha.
    Well its amazing for an alpha. I'm having less freezes and reboots then I did with backside and mostly everything works

05-27-2012 06:33 PM
    :O BACKside is the most polished ROM I've ever flashed.... what version of Quattrimus are you using??
    05-27-2012 07:01 PM
    Alpha 10 Final on mine. Somewhat overclocked, not as much as when I had IHO. It has been running fine, no reboots at all, relatively few F/Cs (mostly Play Store).
    Installed via CWM Green, standard gapps for ICS.
    05-27-2012 07:11 PM
    Alpha 10 Final on mine. Somewhat overclocked, not as much as when I had IHO. It has been running fine, no reboots at all, relatively few F/Cs (mostly Play Store).
    Installed via CWM Green, standard gapps for ICS.
    Basically same here. cm9 version is best IMO. Kang just seemed wierd

05-27-2012 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD