iho (backside) update possible fix?

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
the screen rotation animation still freezes the screen if used. can it be fixed or just leave it disabled?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Its a cyanogen thing. Not iho related or you can bet that we'd have it fixed already.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: iho update possible fix?

Rotation animation has more to do with the kernel then the rom as the rom users the drivers in the kernel to govern the screen UI. I know a lot of people have been compiling there own kernels, and not knowing what to set can cause problems.

I've been tweak my kernel for my OM rom for the last three weeks that is why it is at #16. Another thing if the governors that are user are (Interactive, SmartAss, SmartAssV2, InteractiveX) and the min is set below 320Mhz then problems well happen, the rotation animation well lag.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like it's just BACKside, I've been running MiRaGe for a while and haven't issues with the rotation animation for at least the last 5 or 6 builds.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

one of the reasons why i gave up on iho GB. Its a game breaker for me. it freezes the phone so many times during the day its no longer a usable phone. I remember the first time it was put on the build (first build to ever have it) it worked PERFECT... then they got hot hands or something and borked it since. Ive manged to do some fixes myself with that initial build ...and Ive tried to help many times, but of course im just an ant what do I know. Just disable it and be happy :( or you can use another ROM like I do :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908