Where to find Cyanbread theme?

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find the Cyanogen theme that turns the normally green parts of gingerbread to blue. I know it came with one of the roms, but I can't find it now to install it on my current rom. Does anyone know if and where there is an apk for this file? Thanks!

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
It's in system/app of I think any gingerbread rom. I know Harmonia 2.x has it, thats what im running

Tapatalkin' from my Harmonious HoneyCombSandwich

r00t

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does it turn the notification power widgets blue also or is it just the Status bar area? What about the lock screen?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Does it turn the notification power widgets blue also or is it just the Status bar area? What about the lock screen?

Themes don't theme lockscreen unless your on MIUI. You have to change Status bar toggle colors from Cyanogenmod settings.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

r00t

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Themes don't theme lockscreen unless your on MIUI. You have to change Status bar toggle colors from Cyanogenmod settings.

Would you happen to know anything that can change the lock screen to match the Cyanbread theme, that's friendly for flashing on the Optimus V?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Would you happen to know anything that can change the lock screen to match the Cyanbread theme, that's friendly for flashing on the Optimus V?

Which lockscreen? Rings? Slide to unlock? All of the pngs for the lockscreen buttons reside in the framework-res.apk, and if you decompile it, you can change their color to blue in an image editing program, recompile, and replace the original with the new.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz