[CM9 Themes] Slate, Afterburner, Volcano, etc. - HDPI/MDPI

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sure, head over here and download my template. I'm not sure but you may have to register to see the link. Be warned, there are a couple problems with the template but if you know how to theme at all you should have no problem, if you have problems, I have a tutorial in the forum I just directed you to.

Also, I just added the pink theme to the OP. Check it all you fans of pink.

Oh my god . I just purchased your Aurora theme and it is amazing . Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Reactions: anthonycr

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Feelin right at home ;) thanks for the awesome themes Anthony!!!! :)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Anthony, found something :p lol still lovin it though ;) (I know you just started work so you dont have to fix it if you dont want to, just pointing it out it doesnt really bug me just thought you'd want to know :))
4257025a-66b5-b0a9.jpg

Last edited:

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Why is it saying my phone is not compatible with your themes in the play store? :what:

Shenanigans!!!

Edit: Nvm, it's working now. That was weird :sly:

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Anthony, found something :p lol still lovin it though ;) (I know you just started work so you dont have to fix it if you dont want to, just pointing it out it doesnt really bug me just thought you'd want to know :))
Click to view quoted image

Thanks, I never saw that because its an odd way to access the dialer. I'll fix that.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
After Burner: The "1" in the dialer is a different shade of red than the rest of the dialer.
Very small error, didn't even notice it until I paid attention to the dialer. :p
Just thought that I'd let you know.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
@Ryuk6666, and update is out for aurora fixing that (both the mediafire and paid google play versions are fixed).

@nitestalkr, I also fixed the 1 in afterburner, update is out.

Also, or both of these themes I significantly cut down on the app size (by ~3 MB).

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
@Ryuk6666, and update is out for aurora fixing that (both the mediafire and paid google play versions are fixed).

@nitestalkr, I also fixed the 1 in afterburner, update is out.

Also, or both of these themes I significantly cut down on the app size (by ~3 MB).

The '2' in the pink theme in-call dial pad is messed up like the Aurora one was...not a big deal, just fyi :p

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Anthony, I noticed that you haven't made a neon green version ;) is there any way I can convince you to make one? :D neon green is my favorite color :) and I would really appreciate it. I'll buy it from the play store if you put it up :D

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey Anthony, I noticed that you haven't made a neon green version ;) is there any way I can convince you to make one? :D neon green is my favorite color :) and I would really appreciate it. I'll buy it from the play store if you put it up :D

+1, I would buy it too, but I'm broke....

Reactions: Ryuk6666

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome