[CM9 Themes] Slate, Afterburner, Volcano, etc. - HDPI/MDPI

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
It's not on the Play Store and I don't know if I'll put it up there ever, but here is my latest Neon Blue CM9 Theme that I created for blizard.

The download is on mediafire.

Its a dark blue theme with yellow highlights. Enjoy.:cool:

Reactions: blizard

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Updated afterburner because I screwed something up and the progress bar still wasn't themed. You OCD people can sleep at night now, knowing that all my themes now change the progress bar:cool:

I'm still loving Afterburner, have been since day 1. Suits quattrimus AOKP well IMO.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Reactions: anthonycr

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Barbie pink media fire link is temporarily down because some troll claimed it infringed on their copyright. I'm working to fix this.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Barbie pink media fire link is temporarily down because some troll claimed it infringed on their copyright. I'm working to fix this.

Wow. Your file was probably one of the three that website hosts that *wasn't* infringing on any copyrights, lol.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Mediafire is absolutely stupid. I contacted them asking them to unblock the pink theme and proving that I was the author of the app and they never responded. They just deleted my file without informing me. It is absolutely ridiculous that you can flag a file and they will delete it without giving you opportunity to prove yourself... I really don't feel like going around and fixing all the links to it. I'll give them one more try and then I'll just re-upload it.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
A donate version of Afterburner has been released. If you want to donate because you've enjoyed afterburner, please feel free to buy it. If you don't want to donate, you are not forced because the free version will still be available.

Differences:
Free version - CM9 focused
Donate version - adds additional theming for Jellybean

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I am planning on updating the free afterburner theme ICS to look like JB so that I can update it to jellybean. If you would prefer me to keep afterburner as is, please drop a comment here. Otherwise I'll continue with my plann

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Check out the Awesome New OP!! I added some cool screenshots took away a bunch so that hopefully it doesn't take as long to load. :cool:

Slate also has been updated to support XHDPI and Jellybean

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey