(Problem)ICS problem

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I seem to have alot of lock ups and reboots when i start using the phone. Any thoughts? Using Cold as Ice btw.

My Process:

1. Wipe fully
2. Flash rom
3. Flash gapps
4. Boot, reboot, flash VM fix, reboot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Highly believable.

Overclock isnt the problem. Happened 3 times trying to type this. Not overclocked and overclocked.

i had same issues and no suggested fix helped. i did however need a replacement ov by chance. tried it then and it worked fine. bad memory in phone,atleast that's what i think it was

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
ZV4

Im so fed up right now. Im about to rage throw this thing..... It froze 10+ times in a row in 10 minutes. I cant even get passed the lockscreen without a rebkot.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
ZV4

Im so fed up right now. Im about to rage throw this thing..... It froze 10+ times in a row in 10 minutes. I cant even get passed the lockscreen without a rebkot.

come to think of it,i did install the zv9 update as soon as i got this replacement. it could be the zv4/5 models that are experiencing these issues more so than non-zv4/5 users.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
come to think of it,i did install the zv9 update as soon as i got this replacement. it could be the zv4/5 models that are experiencing these issues more so than non-zv4/5 users.

i tried telling him that in my first post but he decided not to believe me. oh well. if you on zv4 use quattrimus and if the latest build doesnt work right for you find a previous one.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
i tried telling him that in my first post but he decided not to believe me. oh well. if you on zv4 use quattrimus and if the latest build doesnt work right for you find a previous one.

i dont think any build will help with zv4 and 5. the issues are that bad.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Actually. My post says " Highly Believable " ;)

I went back to a port of mine. I cant ddeal with the headphone feature in ICS.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually. My post says " Highly Believable " ;)

I went back to a port of mine. I cant ddeal with the headphone feature in ICS.

i thought you meant it sarcastically, my bad. Although im about 99% sure that the reason cold as ice wouldnt work is because its meant for ZVD. ZVD=ZV9 (correct me if im wrong, going of memory here) if you have a zv4 or 5 radio it will cause really weird issues, just like IHO did when people first updated to zv9