02-09-2013 12:05 PM
218 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Nicely said thanks for the clarification :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-15-2012 11:38 PM
    I just wanted to throw a quick bug i found out there. I was trying to use the camcorder and sometimes it would record the sound if i did a reboot and went right into the camcorder, but if I closed out of it and went back in or waited a couple hours to record something it wouldn't record the sound, I'd get video no sound, goofed with all the settings for the audio recorder and no luck.. Not sure if it's just my phone or a bug others are having.
    06-16-2012 01:37 AM
    Okay, First I would like to apologize for not responding in like 48 hours, I had a friends graduation, and a party to attend to XD

but now I will adress you all <3

@randomosity: I would try doing a full wipe, or maybe look into you facebook settings?

@DizmalDan Ummm I'm not getting that problem at all XD maybe sprint is doing something in your area? or try doing a wipe

@bornapengiun Yes, it does change from grey to white, I initially thought the same thing, but it does, it just takes a while, like watch like soon you'll randomly noticed, HEY IT DID CHANGE!!! DD like I did XD, oh and im sorry but I love that I have the option to choose reboot - then reboot or recovery...like thats one of my favorite things about custom roms, and I would go crazy without it XD sorry

and thank you for loving my rom, your suggestions have helped alot, and I take every one into consideration

@badboytoast AND @Everyone giving suggestions: Yes, you guys are a little hard on me, But I don't take it to heart, I understand that it is constructive criticism, and If i agree with your idea I try to implement it, and it just inspires me to do better

@RyanJKremer THANK YOU! and the only one working on this port is me really XD and I try to keep things different, but a good different, and I noticed that too in calling, and I WANT to fix it, but I cant seem to find how to change font size in apk's, if anybody could find a guide or a link, please share? <3

@OPMod I understand what you said, but can you like repost your bug in like steps, I get confused half way in :/

ALSO!!! Currently, I am working on a sense rom(which I highly doubt will work cause im not a super porter like GANON or Thaunkownartist quite yet, so please don't get you hopes up cause its like a 50-50 thing) and leslie dropped this like super cool froyo rom that was basically just the skeleton of a rom and like you could add what you please to it, so I'm going to try to make like the best rom ever, and ive been adding ideas to what the best OV rom ever would be..so expect that sometime soon-ish
    Badboytoast and RyanJKremer like this.
    06-16-2012 03:01 AM
    I'll try again. It could be an app comparability thing. It doesn't show in facebook settings at all. And yeah I was thinking about taking Leslie's rom and making an ics looking froyo rom :P this rom is superb, I just rely on facebook contact sync cuz I'm lazy XD

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-16-2012 03:42 AM
    *compatability

06-16-2012 03:42 AM
    I'll try again. It could be an app comparability thing. It doesn't show in facebook settings at all. And yeah I was thinking about taking Leslie's rom and making an ics looking froyo rom :P this rom is superb, I just rely on facebook contact sync cuz I'm lazy XD

That's a good idea! I hope it works out for you :3
    06-16-2012 03:48 AM
    Haha me too. Great work on this rom. I think I'll get over my laziness to run it

06-16-2012 03:59 AM

ALSO!!! Currently, I am working on a sense rom(which I highly doubt will work cause im not a super porter like GANON or Thaunkownartist quite yet, so please don't get you hopes up cause its like a 50-50 thing) and leslie dropped this like super cool froyo rom that was basically just the skeleton of a rom and like you could add what you please to it, so I'm going to try to make like the best rom ever, and ive been adding ideas to what the best OV rom ever would be..so expect that sometime soon-ish
    I used the Rhode utility last night and it was cool, but the home button didn't work?
    06-16-2012 08:36 AM
    it's meant just for activation, not actual use XD
    06-16-2012 11:36 AM
    Ok sorry for the jumble i'm at work when I am on here looking for new roms.

OK the problem is the camcorder does not record the sound every time I use it.
    Here's what I have noticed.

1. Camcorder works an records with sound directly after I reboot the phone.
    2. If I reboot the phone and wait a couple hours and I try to record something it will record the video only with no sound.
    3. I've played around with the sound recording setting in the camcorder and tried them all with no luck, I still can't get it to record video with sound unless it's a fresh reboot of the phone.

Hope that helps if you need any other info let me know, and I'll be able to describe it if I can.
    06-16-2012 11:56 PM
    Ok sorry for the jumble i'm at work when I am on here looking for new roms.

OK the problem is the camcorder does not record the sound every time I use it.
    Here's what I have noticed.

1. Camcorder works an records with sound directly after I reboot the phone.
    2. If I reboot the phone and wait a couple hours and I try to record something it will record the video only with no sound.
    3. I've played around with the sound recording setting in the camcorder and tried them all with no luck, I still can't get it to record video with sound unless it's a fresh reboot of the phone.

Hope that helps if you need any other info let me know, and I'll be able to describe it if I can.
    Are you running the latest version of the build? It might be one of the battery saving tweaks I used :0
    OP-Mod likes this.
    06-17-2012 03:02 AM
    Its a bug with cm7 down load a root file manager ,open the file manger,go to system,media,audio,ui and delete videorecord.ogg and this will solve the video noise issue or you could go under setting and mute camera sound

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    OP-Mod and torch2424 like this.
    06-17-2012 06:38 AM
    Its a bug with cm7 down load a root file manager ,open the file manger,go to system,media,audio,ui and delete videorecord.ogg and this will solve the video noise issue or you could go under setting and mute camera sound

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Worked great so far, Only tried it a couple times, so once some time goes by hopefully it will still be working. Thanks.

One other thing I found and anyone may be able to help me with this. But when I'm in a open message and I'm replying the screen won't rotate to landscape mode. I've played with the settings and just haven't had any luck with it. I'm open to suggestions.
    06-17-2012 11:12 PM
    This ROM has one of the fastest boot times after initial install.. like I am amazed.
    06-18-2012 04:26 PM
    Worked great so far, Only tried it a couple times, so once some time goes by hopefully it will still be working. Thanks.

One other thing I found and anyone may be able to help me with this. But when I'm in a open message and I'm replying the screen won't rotate to landscape mode. I've played with the settings and just haven't had any luck with it. I'm open to suggestions.
    Open Message? XD I'm sorry but I have sooo much trouble reading your posts
    06-19-2012 02:09 AM
    When I have a text message open and I'm typing with the keyboard, it stays in portrait mode and won't switch to landscape mode. so i have to type on the tiny portrait sized keyboard instead of the larger landscaped keyboard. I've tried everything to get it to rotate to landscape.
    06-19-2012 02:57 AM
    make sure you copy libsqlite.so and libsqlite_jni.so from the joyos rom, so like you totally need to extract those files, and plug them in once your done :0 other than that, I have no clue sir :/
    That worked.. Copied the three files from an OFFICIAL JoyOS ROM.
    06-19-2012 08:46 AM
    When I have a text message open and I'm typing with the keyboard, it stays in portrait mode and won't switch to landscape mode. so i have to type on the tiny portrait sized keyboard instead of the larger landscaped keyboard. I've tried everything to get it to rotate to landscape.
    Do you have auto-rotate ON?

Your sensor might be broken..
    OP-Mod likes this.
    06-19-2012 08:47 AM
    Pull down your status bar, click switch, and make sure the rotation button is on(blue)
    OP-Mod likes this.
    06-19-2012 08:39 PM
    Do you have auto-rotate ON?

Your sensor might be broken..
    @Patrick Yes auto-rotate is on and lit blue and no my sensor is not broken it works with every other app.
    06-19-2012 11:23 PM
    @Patrick Yes auto-rotate is on and lit blue and no my sensor is not broken it works with every other app.
    Then its most likely the JOY MMS app :/ if it bothers you that much, I suggest downloading th go sms pro app, and then switching the theme to iphone if you want to keep the ios-like look
    OP-Mod likes this.
    06-20-2012 02:24 AM
    Reporting back with some positives and negatives.
    Positives:
    The battery life is absurdly good... I am still running on the same charge I had about 2 days ago. That's with occasional use of 3g texting and calling. The other thing I am digging is how great my signal is. Like wow. Now the other great thing is the stability.. I have had ZERO force closes in two days. I am just in amazement at this ROM.

Few negatives are the following: In the notification bar the swipe to remove feature is sort of spotty. It works on some notifications then doesn't on others. There's some chinese here and there as you said and there are some typos (which have been reported already. glad I am not beating a dead horse by re-reporting).

I think some things I'd like to see would be the iPhone keyboard and iLauncher built in.
    I bought iLauncher a few months ago and it's perfect for this and is 20x better than the previous version I was running.

All in all great ROM. with some updates it'd be amazing to see it progress further. It has potential to become even greater. Thanks for all of your hardwork Torch!!
    Badboytoast and torch2424 like this.
    06-20-2012 10:15 AM
    Reporting back with some positives and negatives.
    Positives:
    The battery life is absurdly good... I am still running on the same charge I had about 2 days ago. That's with occasional use of 3g texting and calling. The other thing I am digging is how great my signal is. Like wow. Now the other great thing is the stability.. I have had ZERO force closes in two days. I am just in amazement at this ROM.

Few negatives are the following: In the notification bar the swipe to remove feature is sort of spotty. It works on some notifications then doesn't on others. There's some chinese here and there as you said and there are some typos (which have been reported already. glad I am not beating a dead horse by re-reporting).

I think some things I'd like to see would be the iPhone keyboard and iLauncher built in.
    I bought iLauncher a few months ago and it's perfect for this and is 20x better than the previous version I was running.

All in all great ROM. with some updates it'd be amazing to see it progress further. It has potential to become even greater. Thanks for all of your hardwork Torch!!
    Awweee Thanks! your making me blush hahahah Just kidding, hey Im going to post a new rom right now, it has really good performance,but the battery life isnt as good :/ but it's ics based, so check it out guys!!!
    Badboytoast likes this.
    06-21-2012 09:04 PM
    This rom is a good rom its work in progress it can be way better i would love to help in any way possible
    06-23-2012 03:02 AM
    I have been using this app since last night and have found two typos in the menus. unfortunately I only screenshotted one
    06-23-2012 12:51 PM
218 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD