06-16-2012 07:15 PM
30 12
tools
    Well, finally was able to get qtabd to work, and flashed xionia. Phone is even worse now. When I rebooted it said "Android system recover, do not pull battery, formatting data, formatting cache, factory reset, rebooting" and then gave me 15 minutes of the LG logo before I pulled the battery to try again. Which just gave me the same result. So now I can't even get into recovery. I'm ready to throw this thing in a meat grinder.
    06-14-2012 01:36 PM
    Okay man. Calm down. You can save money if you just install s-firmware. Note: if you want, you can spend no money on it(that would remove network data ability. wifi still works). OR you can spend $99 on it to get the 3g and data working. This is because the cdma workshop required to help get the spc code no longer has a demo with that function(annoying). It's your decision. Do you want to go out and buy a new phone?
    Or do you want to spend no money and have a phone that works well minus 3g?
    Or do you want to spend less money than would cost to buy a new phone to get a fully working phone again?

I can help you out whichever way you go.
    06-14-2012 07:41 PM
    Eh, I can buy a whole new phone for $99. Seems to be what I'm going to have to do at this point. What's a droid without the ability to have apps?
    06-14-2012 09:21 PM
    Well wifi would work. Not a droid but hey if you're not going to try and fix it, can I have it? You could pm me if you're willing! I could use a phone without mobile data.
    06-14-2012 10:07 PM
    Wait! just found out that there is a way to get spc/msl code! so no worries, you can get everything fully working including network data/3g/etc for free. Go to to find out how. Credit goes to Asadullah!
    06-16-2012 07:15 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD