06-04-2016 02:00 AM
1,697 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Thanks for the courtesy to say good bye. Best of luck to you
    rebel69ization likes this.
    06-30-2012 01:00 PM
    Is it only me but are the links to the new build and changelog not showing in the first post?

I wanted to check the changelog for any accelerometer fixes/updates.

I haven't been playing any accelerometer games just have noticed really slow response with auto orientation. It's frustrating having to wait for the orientation to correct while you're waiting, holding your phone the way you want it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-30-2012 06:29 PM
    Maybe there was a web server or browser glitch at the moment you checked. Otherwise links are there and working.

I wish I could make the accelerometer work for you but I am out of ideas. Actually, I don't see any problems with the accelerometer other than sky map problems. But after finding that other people complaining about that app locking their accelerometer exactly the same way in completely different phones, I have deleted that app. I don't even see the delayed rotations any more. Try the new build if you want.
    Schlidel likes this.
    06-30-2012 08:32 PM
    Yes, now I see the links. Temporary glitch.

I haven't opened sky maps in awhile nor any accelerometer type games. Just notice other apps being quite slow to orientate.

I got to remember to reboot I suppose.

I'll stop bugging you.

Edit: And I'll try the latest build for fun. Oh and by the way, my uptime is nearing 5 days now; that has got to be a record for me. Of course, I've been using the phone like a normal human being lately too.

Sent from my mirage'd OV.
    07-01-2012 12:35 AM
    I have tried ICS on OV both in the past and recently. But instead of enjoying the superiority of ICS, I felt inadequacy of OV. With ICS, my lovely OV feels lowly So I will retire my OV with CM7.
    I think I know what you mean I am running BobZ ICS atm and it is alittle hesitant here and there. Just thought since your builds tend to run lean and fast you might have something to offer ICS. Retiring the OV with such a well running CM7 is a good idea too.
    07-01-2012 01:08 PM
    Is anybody else having GPS connectivity issues?
    07-01-2012 01:20 PM
    The first time I flashed the new kernel (It wasn't included in the rom until a few builds ago), it took a few minutes for my GPS to get a lock. But after that it's been great. Try "GPS Status & Toolbox" from the market. Just running it once could help your GPS issues.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...HNzdGF0dXMyIl0.
    07-01-2012 07:54 PM

So I keep tappin on mod version under about phone in settings an dis picture comes up

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-01-2012 11:49 PM
    happy easter... keep tapping around in that menu, there may be more... :-)
    07-02-2012 12:26 AM
    I installed the latest build a few minutes ago, but I have a question:

Under Settings > About phone, it says in Kernel version that it's 2.6.32.9-062112 mirage@aurora)). I thought the latest kernel was the 6-23 version. Did you go back a kernel for this build because of the video and headset issues?

Just curious. I haven't tried this one with my earbuds that has a mic + button control built in yet.
    07-02-2012 12:23 PM
    I installed the latest build a few minutes ago, but I have a question:

Under Settings > About phone, it says in Kernel version that it's 2.6.32.9-062112 mirage@aurora)). I thought the latest kernel was the 6-23 version. Did you go back a kernel for this build because of the video and headset issues?

Just curious. I haven't tried this one with my earbuds that has a mic + button control built in yet.
    The fix in the 0623 kernel build was ineffective and I have reverted it. So 0623 is not different than 0621. You don't need to update the kernel to the 0623 build since the latest kernel is included in the ROM already. Please refer to the last bullet in the third post regarding the issue about sound recording in movie mode.
    daffy_duck_nj likes this.
    07-02-2012 12:48 PM
    Thanks. I am also moving to Galaxy Nexus soon. Are you using stock ICS? I will use GNex with stock for a while before starting to build. But I will keep MiRaGe for OV maintained since we have more OVs at home.
    This is a bit off topic, but may be relevant to other users who use MiRaGe and are considering the GNex (myself included):

Which carriers/plans are you considering that are comparable to Virgin Mobile's affordability, mrg666?
    07-02-2012 03:46 PM
    This is a bit off topic, but may be relevant to other users who use MiRaGe and are considering the GNex (myself included):

Which carriers/plans are you considering that are comparable to Virgin Mobile's affordability, mrg666?
    T-Mobile but I have not decided on the plan yet.
    07-02-2012 10:08 PM
    I keep coming back to them as well, myself. Their $30 a month for 100 minutes and unlimited talk/data works wonders for me, I rarely use the 300 I'm given on VM as it is. $50 for unlimited everything is another option...but that 100MB throttle limit is ridiculous. I may just stick with the HTC Evo V as my next phone, but the Nexus is up there.
    07-03-2012 01:35 PM
    Gonna flash on my s today or tommorow see what happens

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    07-03-2012 09:25 PM
    Gonna flash on my s today or tommorow see what happens

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    Home and menu buttons will be swapped. Mms probably will not work on sprint. If you are on sprint, I can upload a sprint mod. Let me know.
    07-03-2012 10:22 PM
    Home and menu buttons will be swapped. Mms probably will not work on sprint. If you are on sprint, I can upload a sprint mod. Let me know.
    Nahhhh u don't need too

07-04-2012 09:14 AM
    I changed my mind lol can you upload a sprint mod thx

07-04-2012 03:45 PM
    I changed my mind lol can you upload a sprint mod thx

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. Digital House of Treats • Index page
    Okay. On which network is your LS670, VM or Sprint?
    07-04-2012 04:14 PM
    Okay. On which network is your LS670, VM or Sprint?
    Sprint

07-04-2012 05:05 PM
    Sprint[/URL]
    Here you go.

LS670_sprint-CM7.2-IHO-06292012_MiRaGe.zip
    MD5sum: 5090c9d0f2b9710192985e4f901d51d8

I copied Mms.apk from thekraven build; I will replace it with the latest when I build next time. Since I don't have a LS670 on sprint to test this,make a nandroid backup first.
    jonny5449 likes this.
    07-04-2012 06:03 PM
    Thanks for the link. I remember that discussion. Now that we know the trigger (just plug and unplug a headphone), I think I have found the problem location in the kernel source in arch/arm/mach-msm. I am trying to pinpoint the bug. The other option is to try backporting the relevant part of the code from LGE's latest kernel hoping that the problem is resolved there. But there are considerable changes in the API that doesn't allow simple drop-in replacements. I will post the result here soon.
    Hi mrg,

I have an issue with the voip viber app; when i use my headphone hand-free kit with mic, the sound jumps from the headphone back to the phone itself

So I need to unplug and plug again my headphone every now and then when it happens, so that the sound go back to the headphone...

PS: thanks for what you give to the V community
    mrg666 likes this.
    07-04-2012 06:07 PM
    Hi mrg,

I have an issue with the voip viber app; when i use my headphone hand-free kit with mic, the sound jumps from the headphone back to the phone itself

So I need to unplug and plug again my headphone every now and then when it happens, so that the sound go back to the headphone...

PS: thanks for what you give to the V community
    There is a headphone problem if you can check the discussion in the previous pages and the last item in the third post. What you describe is probably connected to that problem and I am working on it. I will post here when I can find a fix.
    07-04-2012 06:52 PM
    Here you go.

LS670_sprint-CM7.2-IHO-06292012_MiRaGe.zip
    MD5sum: 5090c9d0f2b9710192985e4f901d51d8

I copied Mms.apk from thekraven build; I will replace it with the latest when I build next time. Since I don't have a LS670 on sprint to test this,make a nandroid backup first.
    Downloading now

07-04-2012 06:57 PM
    K flashed but boot loops
    Here's wat it does
    It goes to the android skater and it freezes redoes it and freezes for good so its not completely stable yet
    Here were my steps for flashing worked for vm670 build
    Reboot recovery
    Wipe EVERYthing
    Flashed rom
    Flash gapps
    Boot
    Then it boot loops

07-04-2012 07:24 PM
1,697 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD