[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

Schlidel

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Is it only me but are the links to the new build and changelog not showing in the first post?

I wanted to check the changelog for any accelerometer fixes/updates.

I haven't been playing any accelerometer games just have noticed really slow response with auto orientation. It's frustrating having to wait for the orientation to correct while you're waiting, holding your phone the way you want it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

Maybe there was a web server or browser glitch at the moment you checked. Otherwise links are there and working.

I wish I could make the accelerometer work for you but I am out of ideas. Actually, I don't see any problems with the accelerometer other than sky map problems. But after finding that other people complaining about that app locking their accelerometer exactly the same way in completely different phones, I have deleted that app. I don't even see the delayed rotations any more. Try the new build if you want.

Reactions: Schlidel

Schlidel

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, now I see the links. Temporary glitch.

I haven't opened sky maps in awhile nor any accelerometer type games. Just notice other apps being quite slow to orientate.

I got to remember to reboot I suppose.

I'll stop bugging you.

Edit: And I'll try the latest build for fun. :) Oh and by the way, my uptime is nearing 5 days now; that has got to be a record for me. Of course, I've been using the phone like a normal human being lately too. :)

Sent from my mirage'd OV.

Last edited:

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

I have tried ICS on OV both in the past and recently. But instead of enjoying the superiority of ICS, I felt inadequacy of OV. With ICS, my lovely OV feels lowly :) So I will retire my OV with CM7.

I think I know what you mean I am running BobZ ICS atm and it is alittle hesitant here and there. Just thought since your builds tend to run lean and fast you might have something to offer ICS. Retiring the OV with such a well running CM7 is a good idea too.

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
4144cd74-1a14-c898.jpg

So I keep tappin on mod version under about phone in settings an dis picture comes up

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I installed the latest build a few minutes ago, but I have a question:

Under Settings > About phone, it says in Kernel version that it's 2.6.32.9-062112 mirage@aurora)). I thought the latest kernel was the 6-23 version. Did you go back a kernel for this build because of the video and headset issues?

Just curious. I haven't tried this one with my earbuds that has a mic + button control built in yet.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I installed the latest build a few minutes ago, but I have a question:

Under Settings > About phone, it says in Kernel version that it's 2.6.32.9-062112 mirage@aurora)). I thought the latest kernel was the 6-23 version. Did you go back a kernel for this build because of the video and headset issues?

Just curious. I haven't tried this one with my earbuds that has a mic + button control built in yet.

The fix in the 0623 kernel build was ineffective and I have reverted it. So 0623 is not different than 0621. You don't need to update the kernel to the 0623 build since the latest kernel is included in the ROM already. Please refer to the last bullet in the third post regarding the issue about sound recording in movie mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: daffy_duck_nj

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

Thanks. I am also moving to Galaxy Nexus soon. Are you using stock ICS? I will use GNex with stock for a while before starting to build. But I will keep MiRaGe for OV maintained since we have more OVs at home.

This is a bit off topic, but may be relevant to other users who use MiRaGe and are considering the GNex (myself included):

Which carriers/plans are you considering that are comparable to Virgin Mobile's affordability, mrg666?

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
This is a bit off topic, but may be relevant to other users who use MiRaGe and are considering the GNex (myself included):

Which carriers/plans are you considering that are comparable to Virgin Mobile's affordability, mrg666?

T-Mobile but I have not decided on the plan yet.

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

I keep coming back to them as well, myself. Their $30 a month for 100 minutes and unlimited talk/data works wonders for me, I rarely use the 300 I'm given on VM as it is. $50 for unlimited everything is another option...but that 100MB throttle limit is ridiculous. I may just stick with the HTC Evo V as my next phone, but the Nexus is up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy