06-04-2016 01:00 AM
1,697 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    I just flashed this ROM on my LS670. Flashed the ROM then the patch. Market is not working for some reason (get an error "app" cannot be downloaded due to an error [-101]). Also Google Talk is giving me an authentication failure. Any ideas?
    Same thing happened to my Lg myTouch 4G, ended up having to start from scratch because I couldn't find a sollution. I think it was because I flashed something and that didn't go well, dunno how or why.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2012 01:26 PM
    Google play music works for me...
    07-25-2012 01:36 PM
    Just flashed yesterday, you definitely converted me from backside.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    mrg666 likes this.
    07-26-2012 11:24 PM
    Is the interactive governor default now?

Just wondering, you probably already mentioned it.

Sent from my mirage'd OV.
    07-27-2012 03:51 PM
    Is the interactive governor default now?

Just wondering, you probably already mentioned it.

Sent from my mirage'd OV.
    Yes, interactive is default.
    Schlidel likes this.
    07-27-2012 04:52 PM
    How did you get the white icons in the gingerbread launcher?
    I got it from the ZVJ update from the LS670.

@MRG, did you find the other govners useless?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-2012 05:30 PM
    I have uploaded the 07272012 build of MiRaGe with the following changes.

- Modify Running ProcessView as ics in Settings
    - Fixing a crash when doing lock profiling in dalvik vm
    - Basic KSM Support in dalvik vm. This is complementary to the KSM feature added into the kernel in the previous build.
    - Customizable kill app via back key timeout. This has been a trouble for me since some time. The default timeout is now 2 seconds that will eliminate the accidental app kills.

These changes are cherry picked (not merged in to the CM repo yet).

The download links and credits are in the OP. Enjoy!
    07-27-2012 08:45 PM
    Have you thought about changing the settings menu to look like the ICS settings? I like how the ICS settings are organized.

sent from my Ginger Cream Rover using Tapatalk
    07-27-2012 08:59 PM
    @MRG, did you find the other govners useless?
    There were too many governors in the kernel and some of them were eliminated. But I wouldn't call other developer's work useless. There was a discussion earlier on this.

Have you thought about changing the settings menu to look like the ICS settings? I like how the ICS settings are organized.
    I wouldn't do that. It is a very heavy modification.
    07-27-2012 09:11 PM
    thanks for the update mrg666, i'm installing it now...

i decided to try the modded qtadb that i mentioned before to install your update (to try and save my link2sd settings).

i thought about the patch you posted - but i wasn't sure if it would work with the update, whether or not it was included in this latest version, or if it would work with the quantity of apps i have installed..

i'll let ya'll know soon.

EDIT: didn't work - it still only loaded a certain number of apps in link2sd so if you have many (some might say too many...) apps you'll still need to reboot a few times.

oh, sorry - mrg666 the update works just great, only i'll re-apply the update in a few minutes (after a restore just in case)

thanks for your hard work!
    mrg666 likes this.
    07-27-2012 11:13 PM
    I'm having too much fun messing around with AOKP on my own phone at the moment...but luckily, my girlfriend and my daughter are both running MiRaGe on their OVs, so I still get to check out the great work you're doing. Thanks again for all the time you've put into this incredibly stable and consistent ROM!
    mrg666 likes this.
    07-28-2012 12:10 AM
    Mrg, have you ever thought of trying to make a CM9 based MiRage? Or a CM9 based kernel?

Also, is version 071612 still the lastest version of the MiRage Kernel?
    07-28-2012 12:57 AM
    Mrg, have you ever thought of trying to make a CM9 based MiRage? Or a CM9 based kernel?

Also, is version 071612 still the lastest version of the MiRage Kernel?
    Looks like a no...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ml#post1909248
    mrg666 likes this.
    07-28-2012 01:12 AM
    Ummmmm You Cant Get Picture Msg's ?Are You Guys Gunna Be Able To Fix That after all the Rom is lovely But then Again cant recieve Pictures not like that .Hope You Guyys Can Fix it Or im i Missing Something?
    07-28-2012 02:59 AM
    Maybe you have bad coverage.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    mrg666 likes this.
    07-28-2012 05:19 AM
    This has nothing to do with the ROM itself, but have a question and this is what I'm using---
    Has anyone encountered problems with any of the File explorer apps from play either acting glitchy or FC'ing? I originally had and restored the File Expert app, then tried ES File explorer app. Both, when using, encountered problems. As you scroll and try to select items, the screen/program jumps/shakes/studders...whatever you want to call it.
    But the stock Explorer/manager is fine.
    Ideas or similar problems for anyone?
    Thx
    07-28-2012 10:52 AM
    Thanks for the update, I'll be downloading and flashing it tomorrow (no service right now). Unfortunately, it looks like it may be my last one, I'm getting the One V in two weeks. Once again, I want to thank you for all the hard work and effort you have put into this rom and kernel. I have used this rom almost exclusively since last year and love the performance and slimness. I've tried a few others, but always came back due to features not working or being to heavily customized.

I'll be keeping my OV as a backup phone, and will still drop in occasionally to check up on things. Once again, thanks and keep up the great work.
    mrg666 likes this.
    07-28-2012 02:23 PM
    Thanks for the update, I'll be downloading and flashing it tomorrow (no service right now). Unfortunately, it looks like it may be my last one, I'm getting the One V in two weeks. Once again, I want to thank you for all the hard work and effort you have put into this rom and kernel. I have used this rom almost exclusively since last year and love the performance and slimness. I've tried a few others, but always came back due to features not working or being to heavily customized.

I'll be keeping my OV as a backup phone, and will still drop in occasionally to check up on things. Once again, thanks and keep up the great work.
    Enjoy your new phone and thanks for the nice comments.
    07-28-2012 02:30 PM
    Enjoy your new phone and thanks for the nice comments.
    Enjoy your one v. I got my wife one and its really nice, its alot better than the optimus elite, and there is already development more it on xda.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-28-2012 02:35 PM
    Everyone: I forgot updating an init script to start the KSM process in the kernel. If you want to try KSM, please flash the following file in the recovery, no need to wipe anything.
    VM670_ksm_patch_07272012_MiRaGe.zip

VZW and Sprint versions can also use this patch.
    tli and HurrrDurrrDURP like this.
    07-28-2012 05:06 PM
    Everyone: I forgot updating an init script to start the KSM process in the kernel. If you want to try KSM, please flash the following file in the recovery, no need to wipe anything.
    VM670_ksm_patch_07272012_MiRaGe.zip

VZW and Sprint versions can also use this patch.
    May I ask what KSM is?
    07-28-2012 05:52 PM
    Never mind. Just re-read OP.
    07-28-2012 05:54 PM
    Does this patch apply to the standalone kernel downloads? Or only to the full ROM packages? If only to the full ROM packages, does it apply to 07162012 too?

BTW, thanks for the good work on both ROM and kernel.
    07-29-2012 11:40 AM
    Does this patch apply to the standalone kernel downloads? Or only to the full ROM packages? If only to the full ROM packages, does it apply to 07162012 too?

BTW, thanks for the good work on both ROM and kernel.
    It is not a patch for kernel, supposed to be used only with 07272012 build of MiRaGe. Regarding other ROMs, I can only answer your question for mine since I don't know any other build for OV that has the required KSM support in the kernel and dalvik-vm. And this is for testing at the moment, based on the feedback and my testing, it will be either added as default or kept as an option in the next build.
    07-29-2012 12:01 PM
    Not to be a debbie-downer, but I'm noticing lower benchmarks in this build by 120+ points on AnTuTu :/
    07-29-2012 12:37 PM
1,697 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD