06-04-2016 02:00 AM
1,697 ... 5253545556 ...
tools
    What happened here...?
    This occured yesterday outta the blue.
    Nothing has been changed in any way.
    I went as far as to re-install the widget and also did a re-flash of the kernal.
    obviously a few reboots after all that...
    Ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)-screenshot-20130511-112630am.png  
    05-11-2013 11:37 AM
    What happened here...?
    I went as far as to re-install the widget and also did a re-flash of the kernal.
    Ideas?
    You could try reflashing the ROM only wiping cache and dalvik. If that don't work a clean install should work.

Sent from my CM9 Optimus Elite!!
    05-11-2013 02:39 PM
    I have had great battery life with this ROM.
    CPU was 480min 600 max interactive, and Juice Defender Ultimate with Aggressive profile.
    No gps, brightness all the ways down, and sync off
    I could go a day and a half on a single charge.

Sent from my CM9 Optimus Elite!!
    The later versions of the kernel in this rom manage the gps automatically - just leave it on and it gets automatically turned off when it's not needed and turned back on again when it is. No more having to manually enable it when you run maps or navigation.
    badblue1__ and ZackVortex like this.
    05-12-2013 03:15 AM
    The later versions of the kernel in this rom manage the gps automatically - just leave it on and it gets automatically turned off when it's not needed and turned back on again when it is. No more having to manually enable it when you run maps or navigation.
    Thanks for sharing that info, i had no idea you could do that, that's cool!

Don't hold back, got anymore tips it would be greatly appreciated, this rom just keeps gettin better!
    ZackVortex likes this.
    05-12-2013 12:46 PM
    Does ##virgin# work for anyone on this ROM?
    05-13-2013 02:23 PM
    Does ##virgin# work for anyone on this ROM?
    I think only works on the stock rom, like Harmonia.
    05-13-2013 06:03 PM
    (froyo only)
    - stock
    - rhode utility
    - harmonia 1.9
    05-13-2013 06:44 PM
    Does anyone know?
    Should i be running the 4-26-2013 kernel? I just seen it on the first page.
    05-16-2013 05:41 PM
    Does anyone know?
    I believe it's already part of the lasted version of this ROM. The OP put that up for the prior version of the ROM.
    badblue1__ likes this.
    05-16-2013 05:54 PM
    Does anyone know?
    I don't think so. The ROM was updated on 4-15 and the kernel is 4-26.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    badblue1__ likes this.
    05-16-2013 06:25 PM
    Thanks guys, just wanted to make sure i was up to date.
    ZackVortex likes this.
    05-16-2013 07:24 PM
    What happened here...?
    I went as far as to re-install the widget and also did a re-flash of the kernel.
    Ideas?
    Hey guys, I'm still having this problem with the FastCharge widget. I've done everything as far as reflashing the ROM, kernel(prev version and latest), re-installing the .apk multiple times. any other ideas?
    Does the app/widget itself need an update?
    *Note that after a re-install of the widget and applied onto one of the launcher screens it does work for a short period of time...then changes to what you see above.
    Thanks for any input and other suggestions.
    05-20-2013 01:08 PM
    Yeah, I've been having a problem with the latest version of this ROM where a brightness widget I'm using refuses to change the brightness level after a while. I've turned off auto brightness, so it's not that. I have to reboot it to get my brightness adjustments to work again for a short time until it stops again...wonder if the problems are related?
    05-20-2013 01:40 PM
    Yeah, I've been having a problem with the latest version of this ROM where a brightness widget I'm using refuses to change the brightness level after a while. I've turned off auto brightness, so it's not that. I have to reboot it to get my brightness adjustments to work again for a short time until it stops again...wonder if the problems are related?
    This was discussed before in this thread and also linked to the that discussion in the third post.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ml#post1960209
    05-20-2013 02:25 PM
    On An additional side note not rom related... what's about mismatched MIN's?
    Would a matching number help as far as a signal using / changing a PRL#?
    I changed it cuz it was an unknown area code!
    Phone was new in package when purchased .. & only upgraded from a flip phone and transferred #. Intrigued. Indeed
    05-20-2013 02:47 PM
    So After doing this I can see tha
    t attempts times to be made to make calls outside my countyhave
    ce gotten screwed ..
    05-20-2013 04:00 PM
    This was discussed before in this thread and also linked to the that discussion in the third post.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ml#post1960209
    Yes I did the "settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Notification power widget > widget buttons > Brightness modes". Something I do everytime I install an updated version of the ROM, but still have the problems from time to time. And I always do a fresh install of the ROM so I don't think it's related to anything residual.
    05-20-2013 05:07 PM
    What happened here...?
    Ideas?
    Are you sure the widget is on internal (phone) ? I'm sure you know that some widgets won't work right if installed on your sdcard, just a thought.
    05-20-2013 05:48 PM
    Are you sure the widget is on internal (phone) ? I'm sure you know that some widgets won't work right if installed on your sdcard, just a thought.
    Yes....not on SD but not set as a system app either thx
    05-20-2013 06:35 PM
    My friend has my old OV with this ROM, She says she has issues like music glitches, youtube gives her a couple erorrs before it starts playing videos, when she tries to use the camera it says "cant connect to camera", apps wont load, and pics in the gallery don't load good. I have tried a clean install, and redownload then clean flash, but these prpblems still happen. How can i fix these?
    Note: I never had these problems when I had this ROM+phone.

05-21-2013 04:04 PM
    My friend has my old OV with this ROM, She says she has issues like music glitches, youtube gives her a couple erorrs before it starts playing videos, when she tries to use the camera it says "cant connect to camera", apps wont load, and pics in the gallery don't load good. I have tried a clean install, and redownload then clean flash, but these prpblems still happen. How can i fix these?
    Note: I never had these problems when I had this ROM+phone.

I've never had a problem like that with this rom, but when i ran backside rom and had similar problems i would open terminal emulator type first line su second line below su type fix_permissions, let it run, should take less than a minute or so, that always worked for me.
    ZackVortex and AndyOpie150 like this.
    05-26-2013 10:41 AM
    I've never had a problem like that with this rom, but when i ran backside rom and had similar problems i would open terminal emulator type first line su second line below su type fix_permissions, let it run, should take less than a minute or so, that always worked for me.
    OK thanks. I'll try that and see if that works.
    Update: It didn't work so I am going to have to experiment with GB ROMs for her (witch sucks because this is my favorite ROM). Thanks anyway

badblue1__ likes this.
    05-26-2013 11:55 AM
    mrg666:
    Finally got around to installing the newest update with the CPU rendering tweak (had it on my SD card every since first day of it's posting).
    Everything seems a shade smoother and faster.
    Downside: I use WiFi Hotspot for internet service. After 15 minutes the phone auto rebooted, then after making it past the splash screen, never makes it to the boot animation. Blank screen all day long.
    I had to install the previous version.
    05-28-2013 10:51 PM
    mrg666:
    Downside: I use WiFi Hotspot for internet service. After 15 minutes the phone auto rebooted, then after making it past the splash screen, never makes it to the boot animation. Blank screen all day long.
    I had to install the previous version.
    Used my phone just last week for over an hour as a wi-fi hotspot and never saw that problem.
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
    05-30-2013 07:45 AM
    Do you use Link2SD?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-30-2013 08:55 AM
1,697 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD