[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

pandulce1

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

What you have is the default look of CM7 and it does not bother me. Actually, I had to check if my dialer is the same with your screenshots.

Am I correct in assuming that the "dialer" with the black background is actually part of the contacts app and it just passes (among other things perhaps) the phone number to the actual dialer app to initiate the call?

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Am I correct in assuming that the "dialer" with the black background is actually part of the contacts app and it just passes (among other things perhaps) the phone number to the actual dialer app to initiate the call?

The dialer is inside Phone.apk. But yes Contacts and Phone apks work together.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got this text anyone know what it is
//ANDROID://ANDROID:provisioning successful CFGv320c.0=07cvC/01P8r//CM

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I've run every rom, from quattrimus to magpie to backside ect., and I honestly feel this mirage rom is the total package. It allows me to overclock to 806, versus the usual 748, while still being incredibly stable. I can use any app that I have and it just works. Its like there's a split sec. of lag that's cut off from every function. Absolutely amazing :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: mrg666

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Thank you mrg666 for maintaining this ROM for so long. Awhile back I moved on to the Galaxy Nexus but my family still uses the OV. I had to do a full wipe of the phone today because some how it was completely locked up after bootup. I found there are still updates to this and was quite happy to say the least.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you mrg666 for maintaining this ROM for so long. Awhile back I moved on to the Galaxy Nexus but my family still uses the OV. I had to do a full wipe of the phone today because some how it was completely locked up after bootup. I found there are still updates to this and was quite happy to say the least.

Thanks. I am also moving to Galaxy Nexus soon. Are you using stock ICS? I will use GNex with stock for a while before starting to build. But I will keep MiRaGe for OV maintained since we have more OVs at home.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Could be outside the kernel as I posted earlier ... looking into both possibilities.

ive kind of been thinking about this a little. could it be something in the apk itself. im no expert whatsoever on decompiling apps and reading their code, but is it a possibilty

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
ive kind of been thinking about this a little. could it be something in the apk itself. im no expert whatsoever on decompiling apps and reading their code, but is it a possibilty

No need to decompile. All of the source is available for the camera app, OS, and kernel. Otherwise, I have never decompiled anything either.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Thanks. I am also moving to Galaxy Nexus soon. Are you using stock ICS? I will use GNex with stock for a while before starting to build. But I will keep MiRaGe for OV maintained since we have more OVs at home.

I have the Verizon Galaxy Nexus running Slim 4.0.

Rayz321

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if this is something you can fix but it seems to be a bug.
I have the notifications bar with the screen lock setting option.
Whenever I turn off screen lock using that and then restart my phone the screen lock turns back on but it will say it's off in the bar.

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

I am looking into this and will post here when I can find a permanent solution. Since quick reboot does not reboot the kernel, I am thinking the fix could be in the Android OS. It would be great if you know and post a link to any discussion about such a problem in another CM7 system.

I know it's a little late and maybe not what you're looking for but I found this topic in the BACKside Thread. http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...organs-unofficial-cm7-1-a-61.html#post1211699

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I know it's a little late and maybe not what you're looking for but I found this topic in the BACKside Thread. http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...organs-unofficial-cm7-1-a-61.html#post1211699

Thanks for the link. I remember that discussion. Now that we know the trigger (just plug and unplug a headphone), I think I have found the problem location in the kernel source in arch/arm/mach-msm. I am trying to pinpoint the bug. The other option is to try backporting the relevant part of the code from LGE's latest kernel hoping that the problem is resolved there. But there are considerable changes in the API that doesn't allow simple drop-in replacements. I will post the result here soon.

Reactions: glarepate

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Any chance you might build from ICS for the OV in the furture?

I have tried ICS on OV both in the past and recently. But instead of enjoying the superiority of ICS, I felt inadequacy of OV. With ICS, my lovely OV feels lowly :) So I will retire my OV with CM7.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the hard work mrg, I really enjoyed this rom. I'm moving to the triumph and I've swapped everything to it, this is the last post from my ov, posting over wifi. Again, thanks.

sent from my icy cold optimus using inverted T.T.2