[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

OP-Mod

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
42570216-0f6a-5a73.jpg

Not bad for the battery life

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

OP-Mod

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I was watching YouTube videos at then end that's why I had the sudden drop off at the end.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

dbacon84

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Every time I install an update of this ROM Link2sd loses its links to 20 or so apps and regardless of what I do it cannot relink them. When I do the update I use the update wipe zip from LeslieAnn & then flash. I always have to rerun the ext scripts for Link2sd. But after rebooting several times I still have about 20 missing apps. They are still on the sd-ext because l2sd will offer to clean them up if I ask it. It just can't seem to link them. So I usually just revert back to my last Nandroid because it's too much of a hassle to keep reinstalling apps.

Is there some way to avoid this? Should I just update w/o wiping? Would that help?

This is the best ROM I've run and this is the only real problem I've run into. I'd like to run the most recent build, but it's getting too time consuming to update.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

Every time I install an update of this ROM Link2sd loses its links to 20 or so apps and regardless of what I do it cannot relink them. When I do the update I use the update wipe zip from LeslieAnn & then flash. I always have to rerun the ext scripts for Link2sd. But after rebooting several times I still have about 20 missing apps. They are still on the sd-ext because l2sd will offer to clean them up if I ask it. It just can't seem to link them. So I usually just revert back to my last Nandroid because it's too much of a hassle to keep reinstalling apps.

Is there some way to avoid this? Should I just update w/o wiping? Would that help?

This is the best ROM I've run and this is the only real problem I've run into. I'd like to run the most recent build, but it's getting too time consuming to update.

I use link2sd with 60 apps and it takes at most 5 minutes to update the ROM with the following way.

- copy the new zip to SDcard and boot into recovery
- wipe cache and dalvik-cache
- flash ROM
- reboot
- wait for link2sd warning for missing mount scripts
- run link2sd and recreate mount scripts (if you touch the link2sd notification from the pull down, link2sd will automatically open with mount scripts dialog)
- reboot
- run link2sd
-- relink dalvik-cache files
-- relink library files
- done!

And no application reinstalls necessary.

Reactions: kenharkey7

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

These are the steps I take and every time I am missing about 20 out of 164 apps. They are backed up, but it takes time to figure out what is missing and then replace them.

That seems to be a problem specific to your phone. There might be a file system corruption or sdcard failure.

Reactions: dbacon84

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
MiRaGe 07072012

CM repo was suddenly flooded with changes today. So there is a new build. The changes, download links, and credits are in the first post. I have also included the ICS icons for power widgets, menu, and settings. Don't apply any of yesterday's the patches to this build.
Enjoy!

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: MiRaGe 07072012

CM repo was suddenly flooded with changes today. So there is a new build. The changes, download links, and credits are in the first post. I have also included the ICS icons for power widgets, menu, and settings. Don't apply any of yesterday's the patches to this build.
Enjoy!

Downloading now and will be flashing as soon as I check the md5. Thanks in advance for another great update.

Reactions: mrg666

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Ok, got it flashed, setup with my theme, everything back in its proper place. Ran a few checks; wifi, 3g, texting, MMS, made a call, ran a couple CPU intensive games, checked camera, camcorder, downloads, videos. As usual, everything is working great. I really love your roms, and I will certainly miss them when I upgrade to the HTC One V next month. Once again, thanks for all the hard work you've put in and the great rom and kernels you've put together.

Reactions: mrg666

pandulce1

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Ok, got it flashed, setup with my theme, everything back in its proper place. Ran a few checks; wifi, 3g, texting, MMS, made a call, ran a couple CPU intensive games, checked camera, camcorder, downloads, videos. As usual, everything is working great. I really love your roms, and I will certainly miss them when I upgrade to the HTC One V next month.[/I][/I] Once again, thanks for all the hard work you've put in and the great rom and kernels you've put together.

I'm accepting donations of unwanted Optimus V's! :p

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, probably going to hang on to this one. I'll keep it as a backup, just in case something happens. It has served me very well for the last 18 months and I'm sure it still has some life left in it.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried GPU rendering on CM7 instead of CPU rendering? I tried it on a different device, the E739, and it made a huge difference in performance, the only downside is that it kinda drains the battery faster, if kept on for too long.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
@mrg ....I just put the new update on the wifeys ov ..first off great job as usual never disappointed :D just got one thing tried to install TB and it says "your device isn't compatible with this version " btw came off of harmonia 2.08 also I flashed amphetamines with this version if that makes a difference.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox