[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

anon(235100)

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

Anyone having trouble with Instagram? I can't install it from the market but my wife's phone can. Her phone is running 7/7 and mine is on 7/16. I used a backup from her phone to install it on mine.

FrankenFone VM670 with LS670 parts!

I don't have a response to this. I just wanted to say that with a username like yours I'd expect you to make a kernel or Rom so I can have a Drezliok ROM. I'd imagine it'd have a cyborg with laser shooting eyes and holding samurai swords as the wallpaper.

Reactions: sellers86

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a response to this. I just wanted to say that with a username like yours I'd expect you to make a kernel or Rom so I can have a Drezliok ROM. I'd imagine it'd have a cyborg with laser shooting eyes and holding samurai swords as the wallpaper.

Lol that's so great. +1 to Drezliok's Rom . I can't wait to try it out

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

anon(235100)

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Lol that's so great. +1 to Drezliok's Rom . I can't wait to try it out

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

The Internet has everything
467059.jpg

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

Anyone having trouble with Instagram? I can't install it from the market but my wife's phone can. Her phone is running 7/7 and mine is on 7/16. I used a backup from her phone to install it on mine.

FrankenFone VM670 with LS670 parts!

I made a thread about the same or similar issue. Is Instagram not showing up on the market? Go onto your computer and access the play store from there and install it using your computer.

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

It's a carefully crafted user name I made over 10 years ago.

rj123456a

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

#define NOOB_ALERT ON

After months of dealing with out of memory issues I finally broke down and rooted/reflashed my Optimus V. Tried the Bobzhome build but kept having issues. Finally found this and love it!

A few strange things...
a. I could only see the limited set of default ringtones so I used one of them (Simple Beep 01) for the incoming call ringer. After uploading a whole bunch of music files I tried changing the ringer to one of the MP3 files. Once I set the ringer (Settings -> Sounds -> Incoming Calls / Phone Ringtone) to an MP3 file it shows up in the list of ringers (using the default Android System file explorer). But incoming calls stubbornly continue to use the old ringer.

b. This is probably nothing to do with the specific mod...how does one shut off the Music App without using a Force Stop? I got into the car this morning and the last song that I was listening to when I stopped the car last night automatically resumed. (I have Bluetooth Audio synced). This is a nice feature but I would like to know how to turn it off.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Hey mrg666, looks like Quattrimus has KSM support built into the system. Might wanna take a look and possibly back-port :D

bigrickie77

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
hey mrg666,first of all thank you for sharing you're awesome work. I would like to know why I have only 129mb storage with link 2sd, and when I switch back to stock rom with same apps I have 140mb? I tried pulling battery and holding power button down to clear up all the junk and no matter what I do I can't get the same extra storage as I get on stock that I cleaned all the bloatwhere out of.you know any tricks or fixes I can use to get that extra storage back? if not no biggie cause mirage still is the best and only rom I will use on this phone. once agine thanks for sharing you're work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

groo79

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
hey mrg666,first of all thank you for sharing you're awesome work. I would like to know why I have only 129mb storage with link 2sd, and when I switch back to stock rom with same apps I have 140mb? I tried pulling battery and holding power button down to clear up all the junk and no matter what I do I can't get the same extra storage as I get on stock that I cleaned all the bloatwhere out of.you know any tricks or fixes I can use to get that extra storage back? if not no biggie cause mirage still is the best and only rom I will use on this phone. once agine thanks for sharing you're work.

Would it be that some of the previously stock apps would now have been downloaded as user apps? That was my thinking in that.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bigrickie77

bigrickie77

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Would it be that some of the previously stock apps would now have been downloaded as user apps? That was my thinking in that.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

yeah I thank its the play store, I linked it and gained all lost storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair