[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

Hi Everyone,
Sorry that I was not able to work on this project for a while. I have synced with the CM7.2 repo and rebuilt MiRaGe today. The download links of the new 09232012 build is in the OP now. Nearly after two months, there were still no big changes given that GB is not getting much attention anymore but you can find the list of changes using the Gerrit review link in the OP. Enjoy!

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Hi Everyone,
Sorry that I was not able to work on this project for a while. I have synced with the CM7.2 repo and rebuilt MiRaGe today. The download links of the new 09232012 build is in the OP now. Nearly after two months, there were still no big changes given that GB is not getting much attention anymore but you can find the list of changes using the Gerrit review link in the OP. Enjoy!
YAY YOU'RE ALIVE :D!

Also did you ever get any luck with KSM?

I know some CM9 versions have KSM support

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Hi Everyone,

Glad to see you are alive mrg :)

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Hi Everyone,

It's good to see you back ^_^

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I was not able to do anything extra outside the CM7.2 code base in the last two months. KSM needs some serious modification at least in Dalvik VM. The simple hack in the Dalvik VM was not sufficient and caused trouble last time.

indieguy76

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

I may b dumb :confused: but Gerrit reveiw link?
and thank you for giving me a reason to love my over again!! :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Any progress mrg666

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Everyone,

I was not able to do anything extra outside the CM7.2 code base in the last two months. KSM needs some serious modification at least in Dalvik VM. The simple hack in the Dalvik VM was not sufficient and caused trouble last time.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

economichitman

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

Mrg666, is there any way you could integrate usb tether into your rom? I havent found a good solution for it with apps, and some other CM7 roms had it in the tether settings and it just works without installing anything on my pc. I understand you probably dont have time, but if you did it would be great. I love this rom, thanks so much for your work on it!

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

So, I'm currently on MiRaGe now and I love it so far.
But I just have to know,
How did Mr G get his lock screen slider icon to look how it does in his screenshot?
I love it... O_O

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton