[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

The new adw is so nice, it really combines some ICS with GB(GB being Mirage ~.~). My battery life is rediculous with this rom, only lose about 1 - 2 % (thats estimated) per hour. I've got the big battery, 3600mah battery from the S, and man it lasts forever!

Last edited:

yaconsult

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

I disabled ADW and installed Holo Launcher. Really nice, lightweight and bug-free, with some nice extras.

Thanks for pointing me to Holo Launcher - I'm loving it! Didn't care for old or new ADW and agree about GO being bloated. Holo is the perfect compromise for me.

Hey, since I have Holo set to the default, there isn't any reason I can't remove ADW using adb, right?

What a terrific ROM this is for the Optimus V! Choices are good.

And what great advice mrg666 gives in his first couple of posts in this thread. Link2SD was a revelation with how well it works compared to all the previous app2sd stuff. It's very effective and completely transparent.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I love the fixes on the current ROM update! And yes, I plunked the $3 for ADW Launcher EX. Works really well for me, and I love the Jelly Bean style interface.

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for pointing me to Holo Launcher - I'm loving it! Didn't care for old or new ADW and agree about GO being bloated. Holo is the perfect compromise for me.

Hey, since I have Holo set to the default, there isn't any reason I can't remove ADW using adb, right?

What a terrific ROM this is for the Optimus V! Choices are good.

I just froze it with Gemini App Manager. Titanium Backup pro will do that as well. I guess you can uninstall it, so long as it's not marked as a system app.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Even if it is a system app you could still remove it, after all isn't that the reason we were given this great gift known as root?

come to the dark side

payterx

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site

My square card reader does not work with this rom. The card reader does work on another Optimus V that I have which is unmodded and on VM 2.2, which leads me to believe it's a problem with either this rom or cyanogen in general.

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

What does the build "Modified for VZW" mean? Whats a VZW? And why is it different from your other build?

Oh my... should u even be looking at this forum if u don't know vzw aka Verizon b careful to learn first.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Oh my... should u even be looking at this forum if u don't know vzw aka Verizon b careful to learn first.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

There's no need for that. These forums exist so that we can help each other out. If you can't provide that help without chastising someone for their ignorance of an abbreviation, go hang out on XDA, they like that sort of thing there.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

d_man97

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

I am having trouble getting gapps to to install on my OV. I installed MiRaGe 11102012 build, then VM670_kernel_MiRaGe_07162012.zip, then I installed 20110828(CyanogenMod 7) from Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki. CWM shows the zip installed but, I do not have the play store or gmail etc on installed apps. Am I missing something?

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

I need a fix for these random reboots. They destroy the battery, and each reboot takes 5-6 minutes to finish.
Help?

indieguy76

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

The theme in the OP is good I use it and it will give u what your wanting : )

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

Anyway to get ics themed dialer and status bar?

Yes.
Theme Chooser (T-Mobile) it's already in our ROMs
Choose themes by filter and sorting....some have dialer, status bar only and some have more than that!

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

I was switching between Pocket Legends and Facebook Messenger on my V (the sound was muted) when suddenly the phone froze speaker started blaring this horrible screeching noise...
._.

java007

May 1, 2011
Visit site

My square card reader does not work with this rom. The card reader does work on another Optimus V that I have which is unmodded and on VM 2.2, which leads me to believe it's a problem with either this rom or cyanogen in general.

I have one of the readers on order and will test/report once received.

yaconsult

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

I need a fix for these random reboots. They destroy the battery, and each reboot takes 5-6 minutes to finish.
Help?

Whenever I have had problems with my Optimus V, a complete wipe and reinstall has solved it. Do a full nandroid backup first, or titanium backup, if you prefer, wipe the phone completely, reformat the SD card and follow the install directions for the latest version of the rom. Make sure you read the first few installation-related posts in this thread. Link2SD works wonderfully if you follow the directions. This rom is tweaked to get the most out of this phone and is extremely stable.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10