There's probably a really stupid answer staring at me in the face right now and my noob blindness is not letting me see it.
    Please forgive me.
    But, I'm using Minitool to repartion my SanDisk 16GB microSD card for Link2SD, and, when I try to get a 2GB partition going, the primary ends up being the 2GB and the new one is 12GB.
    Here's a screenie of what happens as soon as I resize the partition.
    http://puu.sh/Avbd
    All I do is move the slider over to 1.99GB.
    What's going on??
    Or am I doing everything right??
    I'm worried.
    06-12-2012 04:15 PM
    I'd just back up your stuff and do it from recovery. Seems much easier that way.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-12-2012 04:16 PM
    But I don't wanna wipe my SD, and I just wanna do it this way. D:
    06-12-2012 04:20 PM
    You have to do your primary first, so when you do it make the first one what you want the primary to be and then you can make the rest your ext.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    06-12-2012 04:41 PM
    There's probably a really stupid answer staring at me in the face right now and my noob blindness is not letting me see it.
    Please forgive me.
    But, I'm using Minitool to repartion my SanDisk 16GB microSD card for Link2SD, and, when I try to get a 2GB partition going, the primary ends up being the 2GB and the new one is 12GB.
    Here's a screenie of what happens as soon as I resize the partition.
    http://puu.sh/Avbd
    All I do is move the slider over to 1.99GB.
    What's going on??
    Or am I doing everything right??
    I'm worried.
    do the same thang you did but in reverse order. took me a few tries to figure it out also.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Encerspay45 likes this.
    06-13-2012 09:24 PM
    You're so helpful!!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-14-2012 07:30 AM
    But I don't wanna wipe my SD, and I just wanna do it this way. D:
    phones are far picker when it comes to partitions then computers are. i know i've read that you should partition it with the device you intend to use it in from the recovery menu under advanced. just copy everything on your sd card to a computer do the partition from recovery and when its done and everything is up and running copy everything back. no loss :-)
    06-14-2012 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD