topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I flash roms like crazy. Yesterday alone I flashed four >_< I'm just looking for a stable rom everyone says a iho based rom but which one should I use?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I flash roms like crazy. Yesterday alone I flashed four >_< I'm just looking for a stable rom everyone says iho but which one should I use?

First off....no need to be doing this continuously...2ND: It's user preference,,,that's why there are multiple ROM's to choose from...!
Depends on what you're lookin to do & get out of a particular one ....
Almost all by this point are "Stable" at this point--if not there are updates...

Reactions: topdawg661

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I flash roms like crazy. Yesterday alone I flashed four >_< I'm just looking for a stable rom everyone says a iho based rom but which one should I use?

If you flash ROMs like crazy, don't you have an idea of which one you like the best?

Basically, it goes like this:

Backside has lots of customization and fun things in it.

mrg666 / Harmonia for lightweight, stripped down ROMs and the best battery life you'll find on IHO. mrg uses his own kernel though also, and it's looking good.

The others, well, to be honest I'm not that up to date on. tvall has one that has some 2sd scripts built in, but I never usually touch those so I don't have any experience with it, and he also has his own kernel if I recall correctly. This is more advanced stuff though, and it doesn't seem like you need to be touching that yet. Good luck. :)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
MRG's rom is high up there. It's updated more, has his special framework, amd his kernel is battery efficient.

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
If you flash ROMs like crazy, don't you have an idea of which one you like the best?

Basically, it goes like this:

Backside has lots of customization and fun things in it.

mrg666 / Harmonia for lightweight, stripped down ROMs and the best battery life you'll find on IHO. mrg uses his own kernel though also, and it's looking good.

The others, well, to be honest I'm not that up to date on. tvall has one that has some 2sd scripts built in, but I never usually touch those so I don't have any experience with it, and he also has his own kernel if I recall correctly. This is more advanced stuff though, and it doesn't seem like you need to be touching that yet. Good luck. :)

I really have no idea. All of them have there own pros. If only they were all put into one rom :eek:

Reactions: Ryuk6666

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I really have no idea. All of them have there own pros. If only they were all put into one rom :eek:

Agreed. If all the best features of each rom were put into one rom.... We would have an awesome piece of software there my friend :)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Reactions: topdawg661

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance