I flash roms like crazy. Yesterday alone I flashed four >_< I'm just looking for a stable rom everyone says a iho based rom but which one should I use?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-12-2012 10:13 PM
    I flash roms like crazy. Yesterday alone I flashed four >_< I'm just looking for a stable rom everyone says iho but which one should I use?

First off....no need to be doing this continuously...2ND: It's user preference,,,that's why there are multiple ROM's to choose from...!
    Depends on what you're lookin to do & get out of a particular one ....
    Almost all by this point are "Stable" at this point--if not there are updates...
    topdawg661 likes this.
    06-12-2012 10:23 PM
    That's normal in my opinion. I flash about 8 roms a day. Theming, testing, and editing. It's a habit

LeslieAnn flashes more than that I believe.
    rebel69ization and topdawg661 like this.
    06-12-2012 11:11 PM
    I flash roms like crazy. Yesterday alone I flashed four >_< I'm just looking for a stable rom everyone says a iho based rom but which one should I use?

If you flash ROMs like crazy, don't you have an idea of which one you like the best?

Basically, it goes like this:

Backside has lots of customization and fun things in it.

mrg666 / Harmonia for lightweight, stripped down ROMs and the best battery life you'll find on IHO. mrg uses his own kernel though also, and it's looking good.

The others, well, to be honest I'm not that up to date on. tvall has one that has some 2sd scripts built in, but I never usually touch those so I don't have any experience with it, and he also has his own kernel if I recall correctly. This is more advanced stuff though, and it doesn't seem like you need to be touching that yet. Good luck.
    06-13-2012 03:49 AM
    Mrg has the best iho rom in my opinion

sent from my LS670 optimus V using inverted T.T.2
    06-13-2012 05:18 AM
    MRG's rom is high up there. It's updated more, has his special framework, amd his kernel is battery efficient.

06-13-2012 06:29 AM
    If you flash ROMs like crazy, don't you have an idea of which one you like the best?

Basically, it goes like this:

Backside has lots of customization and fun things in it.

mrg666 / Harmonia for lightweight, stripped down ROMs and the best battery life you'll find on IHO. mrg uses his own kernel though also, and it's looking good.

The others, well, to be honest I'm not that up to date on. tvall has one that has some 2sd scripts built in, but I never usually touch those so I don't have any experience with it, and he also has his own kernel if I recall correctly. This is more advanced stuff though, and it doesn't seem like you need to be touching that yet. Good luck.
    I really have no idea. All of them have there own pros. If only they were all put into one rom :o

Ryuk6666 likes this.
    06-13-2012 11:59 AM
    I really have no idea. All of them have there own pros. If only they were all put into one rom :o

Agreed. If all the best features of each rom were put into one rom.... We would have an awesome piece of software there my friend

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    topdawg661 likes this.
    06-13-2012 12:02 PM
    That's what I'm saying!

06-13-2012 12:06 PM
    best features
    ^^ There is your problem. You are using an undefined variable and your code will not compile.
    riggerman, cole2kb and topdawg661 like this.
    06-13-2012 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD