So I rooted my OV with the new screens and I forgot. I used gingerbreak to root it. I did a factory reset and I am now stuck in the clockwork mod recovery 3.2.01. I tried xiomara 12518.4 but fails to install. Please help?
    06-14-2012 09:42 PM
    Factory reset from the Privacy menu with a custom recovery is bad juju. Nice brick tactic! If your can still get into recovery (Is that one compatible with the V? Where did you get it?), you could try wiping and installing a compatible ROM from this site.
    Martin2014 likes this.
    06-15-2012 08:35 PM
    I don't remember installing it. And I'm not sure if it's compatible. How do you wipe?
    Thanks.
    06-16-2012 02:08 PM
    I don't remember installing it. And I'm not sure if it's compatible. How do you wipe?
    Thanks.
    If you in recovery then data reset wipe/ wipe cache/ advance- dalvkic cache wipe/ storage and mounts- format- boot, system, cache, and data then back out and reboot. If that does it then get harmonia 2.08 from the great dev LeslieAnn and flash that. Hope this helps. ... Read those stickies that's what they're there for.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Martin2014 likes this.
    06-16-2012 03:34 PM
    So I did the wipe and rebooted but it just went back to clockworkmod recovery. I also tried to install a stock rom I downloaded by wiping then going to install from sd card but whenever I try that it says installation aborted.
    06-16-2012 04:50 PM
    So you have recovery? If you have recovery, try wiping everything.
    First, put a fresh rom onto your phone. Backside would be a good one.
    Go into recovery.
    wipe data
    wipe cache partition
    wipe dalvik
    format boot
    format system
    don't format sdcard!!!
    then try installing the rom.
    06-16-2012 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD