04-12-2014 12:54 PM
388 ... 45678 ...
tools
    The terminal inputs are all just extra tweaks. Their not a must, but a choice. :P

I recommend V6 and Option 7 like Neko

A couple people are having that ..... Try changing your kernel and report back.

Side note: Neko is gonna do a final update soon.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

any recommendation on kernal? the wifi thing dosent bother me much anyway since im at a wifiless work place all day lol
    06-23-2012 09:03 PM
    Tvall's maybe?

06-23-2012 10:39 PM
    mrg666s kernels are excellent...
    https://github.com/mrg666/android_ke...derc/downloads
    i havent seen any new kernels from bob or tvall in quite a long time but the choice is yours... :-)
    06-23-2012 11:16 PM
    The busy box update not found ? Any help plz thnx

Also if that is OK can I still get v6?
    Btw this rom is ridiculous I just flashed thanks to all involved.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-24-2012 02:53 AM
    Busybox is up to date, no need to updatebb.

inceyet likes this.
    06-24-2012 05:33 AM
    Just wondering I like the Walkman app. Where can I get it? :o

inceyet likes this.
    06-24-2012 10:59 AM
    I see that this has xperia launcher ...right....OK here is my question I normally use launcher pro for transitions, scrollable Widgets. I don't see those options here is the a unlocker I can get cause I like the way the wallpaper can be seen through everything . Also does the beats by Dre work with BT cause i plugged my headset in and saw the icon show up but not when I connected my BT. Last thing what has been the over all oc that everyone is running with as well as governor. Thanks in advance. Btw again G T R is bananas :thumbup::thumbup:

topdawg661 likes this.
    06-24-2012 02:19 PM
    Just wondering I like the Walkman app. Where can I get it? :o

That app is just a themed MIUI music player. :P

I see that this has xperia launcher ...right....OK here is my question I normally use launcher pro for transitions, scrollable Widgets. I don't see those options here is the a unlocker I can get cause I like the way the wallpaper can be seen through everything . Also does the beats by Dre work with BT cause i plugged my headset in and saw the icon show up but not when I connected my BT. Last thing what has been the over all oc that everyone is running with as well as governor. Thanks in advance. Btw again G T R is bananas :thumbup::thumbup:

The beats Icon in the taskbar is just the headset icon. You have to enable beats in the Sound settings. If you go to Display, you get the Mobile Bravia Engine by Sony.

I really don't know about Bluetooth, as I never use it. I use 600 - 806 Interactive.

And the Unlocker part, I don't understand, but you CAN use Launcher Pro.
    inceyet and Badboytoast like this.
    06-24-2012 02:37 PM
    Busybox is up to date, no need to updatebb.

I figured this out after about 2 fails and reflashes lol

ThatGuyLurkin and topdawg661 like this.
    06-24-2012 02:50 PM
    I've ran this rom for one day and fell in love with it but I have one problem I can at figure out how to move the clock back to the far right

06-24-2012 10:11 PM
    I've ran this rom for one day and fell in love with it but I have one problem I can at figure out how to move the clock back to the far right

its on the first page I think its the second post

06-24-2012 10:29 PM
    its on the first page I think its the second post

I tryed the rmcclock command but it said not found
    Edit: I've found wifi and wifi tether just throw an error any ideas
    Edit #2: the clock I can deal with I'm just use to it being to the far right
    06-25-2012 08:55 AM
    I loving this launcher but I miss my Widgets for contacts scrollable preferred but I can't find that option if its there and if not then aside launcher pro what's a good launcher for this rom

06-25-2012 10:43 PM
    I tryed the rmcclock command but it said not found
    Edit: I've found wifi and wifi tether just throw an error any ideas
    Edit #2: the clock I can deal with I'm just use to it being to the far right
    Rmmclock was removed, as it's bloat to the system. To get right clock, go to the XDA thread. There's a flashable zip there.

Wifi, I have no idea. People have been having problems with it in this rom. :-/

06-26-2012 12:31 AM
    Just loaded this ROM (the ICS ROMs were just a bit too unstable for me). Only thing is the a2sd support. I still have a bunch of apps on my sd-ext (didn't format), and the OS can't find this partition. Had no problem with the ICS ROMs. I even installed Link2SD and no dice there. Exactly how does a2sd support work on this ROM, and how do I get back my apps?
    06-26-2012 10:32 AM
    Have been running this and its bananas

06-26-2012 02:22 PM
    [Edited for further updates]

What's happened so far: Solved the Link2SD problem the hard way - I pulled the apk's out of partition's "data" folder and merely reinstalled the ones i still wanted. All linked up easily with L2SD.

So far, this is a fantastic ROM. I had previously tested a couple ICS ROMS, and while I liked the whole feel of them, I wanted something more stable, and not too boring. GTR seems to do the trick. This is the best GB ROM I've installed, and it's fun to play with. Audio is fantastic. Runs very smooth, though there were a few force close issues. Fixed permissions via recocery on those and now everything is great. You may have to do the same if you get a lot of force closes or you can't run a root explorer. All apps are now running smooth so far.

Some of the added features don't work well. Had a problem with a widget or two. The FM radio tuner doesn't work. And the online listening feature on Walkman is all in Chinese and doesn't connect (says 'Hero' problem).

The ICS theme is great, combining many of the good ICS features while leaving out the not-so-good ones (contacts and dialer, the black and blue status bar, and the instability of the Op V CM9 ROMs. I certainly won't knock them, since these are pretty good for alpha/beta phase. Just needed more stability. GTR delivers, and delivers well.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    06-26-2012 08:30 PM
    What recoveries are you guys running?
    06-27-2012 07:49 PM
    Just loaded this ROM (the ICS ROMs were just a bit too unstable for me). Only thing is the a2sd support. I still have a bunch of apps on my sd-ext (didn't format), and the OS can't find this partition. Had no problem with the ICS ROMs. I even installed Link2SD and no dice there. Exactly how does a2sd support work on this ROM, and how do I get back my apps?
    I use s2e personally, it works just fine with GTR
    06-28-2012 03:01 AM
    Love this rom but:

Warning!!!!!!!!

Do not run v6, kak, and 3g scripts together. It will stop your wifi connectivity. See post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1373698 . I personally experienced this 2 times . I'm on my third flash of this rom and I love it. Can't tell that beats audio actually does anything tho.

ThatGuyLurkin likes this.
    06-28-2012 07:57 PM
    Has anyone flashed this rom with drews recovery yet

06-28-2012 10:52 PM
    Love this rom but:

Warning!!!!!!!!

Do not run v6, kak, and 3g scripts together. It will stop your wifi connectivity. See post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1373698 . I personally experienced this 2 times . I'm on my third flash of this rom and I love it. Can't tell that beats audio actually does anything tho.

I have had no issues going this.

06-29-2012 12:02 AM
    Has anyone flashed this rom with drews recovery yet

Gingerbread. No problems.

inceyet likes this.
    06-29-2012 12:34 AM
    All thunderc roms should work with cannibal recovery even ics !

inceyet likes this.
    06-29-2012 02:15 AM
    I have had no issues going this.

Could you share the steps you took that worked for you? Did you simply follow the recommended settings in the op or do something differently? If you simply followed the steps in the op then let me ask what version of the optimus do you have? I have the old optimus with the older screen and radio.

06-29-2012 07:13 AM
388 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD