[ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

The whole system. GingerSnap is supposed to be the new GTR. It has many of tthe tweaks already included, and its faster. Especially with the smoothness of Nemus Launcher.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

i prefer gtr honestly. gingersnap just looked horrible and felt slower than gtr (and that was without all the scripts being loaded into gtr) imho

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

I thought of that. If you add files from the Xbin and 3G, and whatever eelse. You can.have the same tweaks. Ginger Snap has a GTR theme too. :)

Maybe it's the V6. Ill final update this rom today or tomorrow.

i tried playing around with gingersnap, but just couldnt like it. idk if it was the wallpaper, the launcher, the themes...it just felt awkward :/

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I thought of that. If you add files from the Xbin and 3G, and whatever eelse. You can.have the same tweaks. Ginger Snap has a GTR theme too. :)

Maybe it's the V6. Ill final update this rom today or tomorrow.

TGL just wondering if you updated yet I looked at the op still has the same date didn't know if you updated and didn't change the date not looking for a eta was just wondering take your time bro :cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. I'm gonna remove a few things, sync with the newest Mirage for speed and CM updates, and add somethings from Data to the System/app folder.

I'm thinking of making a thread for a zip to get rid of Gallery as default. Replace it with Quickpic. I found how to make it a system app. :)

jennafiree

May 5, 2012
Visit site

I don't know how many times I've attempted to download this and it never makes it! IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!

Can someone please help me and email it to me or something?!

Mod edit: Please do not post personal information, including e-mail addresses, per the forum rules.

Thanks in advance if you do!

Last edited by a moderator:

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how many times I've attempted to download this and it never makes it! IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!

Can someone please help me and email it to me or something?!

Mod edit: Please do not post personal information, including e-mail addresses, per the forum rules.

Thanks in advance if you do!

What's the issue? Are you dl off wifi or 3g.

Edit: you should try gsnap its a sick rom and has a gtr flash able zip to make it look lie gtr .also its basically the new updated to gtr... or you can wait till Mon or Tue the latest and TGL I going to have a new gtr update :D

Last edited by a moderator:

jennafiree

May 5, 2012
Visit site

Using tethered from phone but it's never posed a problem before.. Well that sounds good too can you email it to me? lol

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Using tethered from phone but it's never posed a problem before.. Well that sounds good too can you email it to me? lol

Try it without tethering see if that works.......I usually dl x 3g which most of the time takes forever horrible coverage or if I can get to wifi

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Use Opera. Hopefully that's successful.

I'm updating this rom first ASAP. Not leaving till Tuesday. So ETA is Tues-Thurs. ;)

I flashed recently and it is snappy. Its just bloated. Ill be removing alot of ringtones and minor apps. :)

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Use Opera. Hopefully that's successful.

I'm updating this rom first ASAP. Not leaving till Tuesday. So ETA is Tues-Thurs. ;)

I flashed recently and it is snappy. Its just bloated. Ill be removing alot of ringtones and minor apps. :)

Totally forgot about that good looking out and can't wait for the update:D

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Also have a new theme, gonna be included with GTR theme. Its by NutellaBanne(I spelled wrong for sure)
Its near the GTR theme, stock ICS icons, and no transparency.

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
This ROM is awesome! Def using this till a release of ICS drops. But one prob. Every time it boots up and I enter password, I always get a system is not responding error, a force close, but it acts fine after I close it. Any ideas?

bkttk2

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
This ROM is awesome! Def using this till a release of ICS drops. But one prob. Every time it boots up and I enter password, I always get a system is not responding error, a force close, but it acts fine after I close it. Any ideas?

It's a carry - over from the port. It is safe to ignore. Except for the pop-up believe it is just an annoyance that can be disregarded on this great rom!

Sent from my LG-VM670

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
OK and what about adjusting the color or transparency of the status bar while in an app, its too light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12