[ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Great rom but was wondering where the gtr wallpaper app was to delete I have two young kids who play with my phone and a couple wallpapers on there I'd like to get off phone

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Probably in /system

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
@TGL. Anyway I can get my mic on the phone to work while regular headphones are plugged in. Like for phone, tango, etc? As soon as my ear buds are plugged in the phones mic stops working.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Upda

No idea. I have it too. But, I have a mic extension that came with 5 dollar headphones. :)

@ Other Guy, MMS should work just fine. Maybe you have bad reception.

Reactions: adamhos

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
*drools*
I should be getting a new phone soon, so all I'll need the Optimus for will be music and gaming.
This ROM seems to be just the ticket.
Brilliant!! Can't wait to get it all up and running!! :D

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

I love it, but I keyboard lag is quite annoying.

Last edited:

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Normally I wouldn't post this many consecutive comments in a thread, but this time I really need help. How can I get v6 and kak working on my phone? I need a specific noob-proof guide to make the most out of this spectacular ROM.
Thanks in advance!

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I love it, but I keyboard lag is quite annoying.

Use the default Stock Gingerbread keyboard. Check the thread, theres a Stock Keyboard zip. Ill post a link if i have time.

Normally I wouldn't post this many consecutive comments in a thread, but this time I really need help. How can I get v6 and kak working on my phone? I need a specific noob-proof guide to make the most out of this spectacular ROM.
Thanks in advance!

Open up Terminal Emulator:

Su
V6

Let it run, and use option 7, I believe or one if your choice. Then reboot, that handles V6

Go back in Terminal and do:

Su
Kak

And follow the commands. Its self explanatory :)

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Use the default Stock Gingerbread keyboard. Check the thread, theres a Stock Keyboard zip. Ill post a link if i have time.

Su
V6

Let it run, and use option 7, I believe or one if your choice. Then reboot, that handles V6

Su
Kak

Thanks, the keyboard lag was my fault, though, I type so fast, when I have vibration on, the vibrations can't keep up with me! So, it seemed like lag, so I turned off vibration keyboard and all was well. Yay :)

And, is BusyBox required to run kak and v6???
Thanks in advance.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Busybox is really confusing me. I downloaded the app from the Play Store, clicked "install" and waited and went into Terminal and did the "updatebb" but it said not found... o_O

Jakethedrummer

May 6, 2012
Visit site

Su
V6

Su
Kak

When you say check the thread, do you mean this thread or the gingerbread keyboard thread? Because I experience a slight lag and it annoys me

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

When you say check the thread, do you mean this thread or the gingerbread keyboard thread? Because I experience a slight lag and it annoys me

I'm pretty sure I got the link off of this thread, I don't remember, but I have it!
My noob mind is still stuck on Busybox D:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/?67ydb625xxnx3ui

The ICS keyboard takes up ram. A lot of it.

I'm pretty sure I got the link off of this thread, I don't remember, but I have it!
My noob mind is still stuck on Busybox D:
Busybox, is it not working? :confused:

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried to click install, it says it installed, but in terminal emulator when I say updatebb and it said not found.. :/
I just ended up doing it without busybox and I don't see a difference....

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I know there was some discussion of WiFi issues earlier in this thread, but my current one seemed unique so I figured I would ask. When I flashed the rom, I had no trouble getting on wifi - worked perfectly. Yesterday, because I was out and my battery was getting drained, I turned off wifi. When I got home, I couldn't turn it back on. In the settings menu, when I hit the button to check "wifi on", it sits there and does nothing, eventually saying "error" below the box where it normally says "connecting..." or "connected".

I reflashed yesterday and wifi worked perfectly, but I turned it off again today to see what would happen and it does the exact same thing.

If it helps, I did try the 3g tweak but I don't know if that would affect the wi-fi. Again, I am having no problem finding the wifi signal - I just can't even get the phone to turn wifi on.

Thanks for any help.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks! I was just about to do 3g lol.
I just did the v6 without busybox and I haven't noticed difference, probably because I didn't use busybox! Lol :p
I love this ROM, it's my daily. No issues as of 48 hours from flash.
I also forgot to use terminal emulator before using Link2SD.. and now all of my apps are linked......
Everything force closed but I rebooted and now everything's fine.

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site

What are the best settings to get the best battery life out of this ROM? So far mine has lasted 11 hours till I had to charge it. Can I do better?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
4c62d649-7503-4e62.jpg

This is what I have as well. Don't let the last charging part fool ya :p.

To get more, well, use it less ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay