[ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Upda

Haha, I usually get a day of full use out of this battery and charge it all night. 11-13 hours seems about right.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Got myself a random reboot today. To be fair, the phone was on 5% running an internet-using app on 1 bar of 3g, and was very, very hot...
but it's the only issue I've had since first flash on Saturday.
Also, I have all of my apps linked to my 2nd partition with Link2SD, but I never went into Terminal Emulator before like the OP said... should I be worried?
Nothing's been wrong with the phone yet, except for the reboot I just mentioned, but like I said, I was pushing the poor phone to the limit.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

be sure to stop dsp (if you use it), and google playstore after every boot... otherwise theyll run constantly in the background... cached process'?...

Reactions: inceyet

Tstreet662

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Everything works perfectly except one minor thing. When I try to listen to long audio files on the internet with either the music or walkman player itll let me listen to about 5 mins of it and close out. Wondering what might be the issue

Jakethedrummer

May 6, 2012
Visit site

Everything works perfectly except one minor thing. When I try to listen to long audio files on the internet with either the music or walkman player itll let me listen to about 5 mins of it and close out. Wondering what might be the issue

That happens to me as well, often if I select a song to play and then quickly press the lock button to turn my screen off; it will play a couple seconds of music and then completely exit out

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

So... :)
I think, when I have some spare time, I'll just flash Ginger Snap. Looks a lot more stable.
Even though I've had zero issues with this ROM.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Bump.
Considering switching to GTR to give it a test.

I did that, and, honestly, I love it. I like the UI alot better than GingerSnap, and this ROM is really stable, smooth, and fast.
In the past 2 and a half weeks since I flashed, I've had 4 random reboots. Once while I was heavily browsing on 1 bar of 3g with the battery at 3%. Understandable!
2 random reboots when I'm in the GOSMS app typing up a text.
1 while browsing the 9gag app.
This is less than what I used to experience in an hour.
I'm stable at 844 MHz-600MHz.
I can squeeze about a day's usage out of the battery.
I love this ROM. That is all.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

I just flashed this "GTR" theme on my Optimus V and I cannot find out how to change my lockscreen to look like the ScreenShots in the OP. The rom screenshots have ICS-like, blue icons & unlock buttons, but i don't see any way to change mine to that in this rom after flashing it. Do I need to download something else to do that?

konie06

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Why is my wifi not turning on???

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 PM ----------

WHY IS MY WIFI NOT TURNING ON???

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way I could get my hands on the GTR Wallpapers apk?
I love them so much, I want them on other ROMs, too :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

zeldalink14

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
First off just have to say AWESOME ROM!! I actually switched from AOKP ICS for this one :) I just had a couple of questions:
1. I keep getting a play market error 942 when I try to download some apps any theories?
2. I am using AS2SDGUI app to move my dalvlik cache to my sd ext 2GB partiton and was wondering if I needed to install scripts for that.
3. I keep getting a system force close at startup any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2