01-14-2013 02:16 PM
1,049 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    What apps are excluded in the smaller Custom Gapps?
    I'm pretty sure just G calendar and G talk are included. All the rest are downloadable from the store.

The only reason I don't run an ICS rom is they all seem to have the clock lag has there been any info on this issue. But I did like this rom
    I've been running the latest the 6/22 for a few days now, and don't see any clock lag... where would this be most noticeable when I open the lock screen ?

Just wanted to report I've run amphetamines with this build and appears to be more responsive, but nothing concrete. Its worth a try for those interested
    r00t likes this.
    06-28-2012 12:08 PM
    There is an app you can download in the play store to fix it.
    Do you know by any chance what the name of this app is?
    Thanks in advance.
    06-28-2012 03:31 PM
    Thanks in advance.
    It's Clocksync, but it's never worked well for me. Some say it works, others say it doesn't. Only thing to do is try it out and see.
    snobro and glarepate like this.
    06-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Thanks in advance.
    I think its called clock sync

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    snobro likes this.
    06-28-2012 03:36 PM
    I think its called clock sync

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    It is, its on the play store , I've used it on every ics build I've ever flashed and it works very well. Set it to debug, strict intervals
    snobro likes this.
    06-28-2012 03:46 PM
    I flashed amphetamines this morning while running this rom and have not had any clock lag... and I dont have clock sync installed!
    06-28-2012 04:59 PM
    What's the best governor setting for this ROM to have the best battery life and performance?
    06-28-2012 07:58 PM
    I dont mean to bug, but will you be syncing this rom with CM9RC1?

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/blog/cyanogenmod-9-0-rc1
    topdawg661 and Badboytoast like this.
    06-28-2012 10:03 PM
    So I go to google play store and chrome browser does not show up. Should it since this is ICS or does the rom do something different? Online it says chrome is not compatable with any of my devices.

Thanks
    06-29-2012 01:20 PM
    So I go to google play store and chrome browser does not show up. Should it since this is ICS or does the rom do something different? Online it says chrome is not compatable with any of my devices.
    Thanks
    As far as I know its only available for armv7. Optimus is armv6. Hardware issue.
    nixie21 likes this.
    06-29-2012 02:37 PM
    As far as I know its only available for armv7. Optimus is armv6. Hardware issue.
    OH, ok...Thanks!
    06-29-2012 02:54 PM
    I dont mean to bug, but will you be syncing this rom with CM9RC1?

CyanogenMod 9.0-RC1! | CyanogenMod
    Updated OP...we are now at RC1
    06-29-2012 07:20 PM
    Works great. What is your opinion of the zram option?

Thanks as always!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Android Central Forums
    06-29-2012 10:07 PM
    Updated OP...we are now at RC1
    I love you in like a your an awesome android dev kind of way XD I wanted to sync my godzilla rom's with yours, and hopefully it'll have alot more stability since its RC1 based DD
    06-29-2012 11:50 PM
    I think the latest update broke USB Mass Storage.
    Ilovefarts likes this.
    06-30-2012 01:23 AM
    (I posted this elsewhere but figured it would be worth reporting here; Just for context, I was commenting on the WiFi tethering hanging--Bluetooth tethering, however, does work).

I found a free WiFi Tether that works with a little coaxing.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.wifi.tether

Didn't work "out of the box."

In the options I set the Device Profile to LG Optimus S and the Setup Method to Netd (master)

After that it showed up as an infrastructure access point and I was able to tether my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and my wife's Kindle Fire to it. Might be my imagination but it seemed like the BT tether was faster. Will have to test. But for things like the fire, that's not an option.

I don't think it mattered, but I turned on WPA2 and set a different SSID. Told it not to shut off BT either. But I don't think any of that made it work.

The developer says: If you notice reboots or if the wifi-interface is unusable after tethering UNCHECK the "Force wifi-driver reload"-option in app-setting.

This was the case. The default checked setting made the WiFi connection unusable after a tether. With this box unticked, I could shut down the tether and reconnect to my normal wifi network.
    thanks for this. android-wifi-tether is open source so i can go take a crack at it now, wasnt sure which model to check out the code for
    06-30-2012 01:48 AM
    can someone please share the cm-9.0.0-RC0.VM670.BobZhome.06222012.zip boot.img??
    06-30-2012 02:02 AM
    I think the latest update broke USB Mass Storage.
    It appears to be working fine for me.
    drm1992 likes this.
    06-30-2012 05:26 AM
    Can u make an s version of ur rom or key switch

I don't care who u are this is an awesome song
    06-30-2012 08:38 AM
    Bluetooth freezes the phone when Bluetooth is turned off.
    06-30-2012 09:08 AM
    Bluetooth freezes the phone when Bluetooth is turned off.
    Noticed that on quattrimus

06-30-2012 09:15 AM
    Has anyone noticed problems with the bottom of the screen falling off and appearing as the top couple of pixel rows at the top of the screen? I am having an issue where this happens all the time and to compound it, an issue where the screen splits in half an rolls over the right side to the left side. I'm attaching some pictures so you can see what I'm talking about. Sorry for the quality, but I had to grab the iPad to snap them. It starts right before the Cyanogen Mod 9 screen. The LG logo will appear, then disappear, split down the screen.

I turned off the screen to the phone momentarily and it has returned to normal (Minus the bottom rolling over to the top), but it comes back sporadically...

Any thoughts/help would be amazing.
    06-30-2012 11:08 AM
    Has anyone noticed problems with the bottom of the screen falling off and appearing as the top couple of pixel rows at the top of the screen? I am having an issue where this happens all the time and to compound it, an issue where the screen splits in half an rolls over the right side to the left side. I'm attaching some pictures so you can see what I'm talking about. Sorry for the quality, but I had to grab the iPad to snap them. It starts right before the Cyanogen Mod 9 screen. The LG logo will appear, then disappear, split down the screen.

I turned off the screen to the phone momentarily and it has returned to normal (Minus the bottom rolling over to the top), but it comes back sporadically...

Any thoughts/help would be amazing.
    I have this prob with cna

06-30-2012 11:37 AM
    anyone else have an issue with Google navigator? there is a different voice than there what's on gingerbread and it doesn't read the street names or tell you how far to go just says take the exit on the left instead of saying take exit 32 towards Paramus Hasbrouck Heights. it does not Seney street names at all.

thanks
    06-30-2012 12:01 PM
    Gonna flash on my s

06-30-2012 12:48 PM
1,049 ... 89101112 ...