01-14-2013 03:16 PM
1,049 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    OK I'm trying to switch keys but here's wats happening...... edited build.prop to have it say LS670 in settings but then I replaced the keypad still didn't work next after that I deleted the usr folder and replaced it with the OS build of quattrimus still no worky
    Here's pic of settings to show wat I edited

I don't care who u are this is an awesome song
    06-30-2012 02:54 PM
    Well, this wasn't made for the Optimus S like TDM is doing. Try messing with flashable zips.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-30-2012 03:25 PM
    How do you sync with cm9?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-30-2012 03:29 PM
    @Bobzhome : I just tested the camcorder in the default camera app and found that it works. The only issue was that I had to hold my phone a certain way or the video would be rotated incorrectly. I had to hold the phone in landscape mode with the buttons in the right hand for the video to come out correct. I thought the audio and video quality was better than the cam illusion app suggested, and thought you might want to update the original post.
    BobZhome likes this.
    06-30-2012 04:04 PM
    Really smooth Bob keep up the great work .this is my daily Rom.
    Everything connects fast & strong no lag. Been having problems on quattrimus with that not here though
    THANKS
    BobZhome likes this.
    06-30-2012 04:55 PM
    I just got the latest maps update and it is working pretty well with rc1. The offline maps part is sick!

06-30-2012 05:12 PM
    I got screen tearing on RC1...

[HL]PHONE[/HL]
    Baseband: zv5
    Phone screen type: Hitachi
    BobZhome likes this.
    06-30-2012 10:59 PM
    great rom. i'm really shocked how much smoother this is than iho-backside. i thought that moving up to ics would make things slower, but everything is actually much faster.

just wondering, is there any way to get netflix to work or is that not possible until we somehow get flash on the device?
    07-01-2012 02:29 AM
    There are video drivers that we need for our device that the hardware manufacturer has stated they will not write for ics, so if a dev here can't (or understandably so) doesn't want to tackle attempting to get the gingerbread drivers to play nice with ICS, Netflix won't work.

BobZhome likes this.
    07-01-2012 09:12 AM
    There are video drivers that we need for our device that the hardware manufacturer has stated they will not write for ics, so if a dev here can't (or understandably so) doesn't want to tackle attempting to get the gingerbread drivers to play nice with ICS, Netflix won't work.

Yeah, I think that also applies for the Twitch.tv app. I got just a black screen with audio last time I tried it.
    07-01-2012 01:16 PM

Are the drivers for Gingerbread closed proprietary drivers?
    07-01-2012 02:14 PM
    I just got the latest maps update and it is working pretty well with rc1. The offline maps part is sick!

my navigation still won't say street names??

07-01-2012 02:24 PM
    Are the drivers for Gingerbread closed proprietary drivers?
    What do you mean closed?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-01-2012 03:22 PM
    What do you mean closed?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Not open (source).

07-01-2012 05:12 PM
    Love the ROM!!! Thanks to the OP for making this available! Looking forward to the updates.

One quick question - I can't seem to mount SMB shares, but had no problems on the IHO rom. Is this kernel cifs compatible?

Thanks!!
    07-01-2012 05:27 PM
    Amazing work Bob! This made me switch from backside 7.2!!!!
    topdawg661 likes this.
    07-01-2012 08:08 PM
    Love the ROM!!! Thanks to the OP for making this available! Looking forward to the updates.

One quick question - I can't seem to mount SMB shares, but had no problems on the IHO rom. Is this kernel cifs compatible?

Thanks!!
    i believe his kernel has the cifs module.
    07-01-2012 08:13 PM

Thanks!!
    Just re-tested and cifs works...I watched a video off my server.
    07-01-2012 09:44 PM
    I'm pretty sure just G calendar and G talk are included. All the rest are downloadable from the store.

I've been running the latest the 6/22 for a few days now, and don't see any clock lag... where would this be most noticeable when I open the lock screen ?

Just wanted to report I've run amphetamines with this build and appears to be more responsive, but nothing concrete. Its worth a try for those interested
    The lockscreen clock is typically correct but the status bar clock is behind it takes anywhere from 1-5 mins to catch up
    zoidberg_md likes this.
    07-02-2012 02:36 AM
    Loving this ROM. I came over from Harmonia so it's been a cool experience checking out all the new stuff. Pretty smooth out of the box for me, although Maps is always trouble. I solved the "package file invalid" imbroglio by clearing map files out of the dalvik and then temporarily uninstalling some of the bigger apps on my internal space. Maps loaded and then those apps reinstalled with no problem. No idea what that's about, but hey. It works.
    I've been unable to use the email app due to chronic force closes. Finally gave up and installed K9. Works for me. I also got the White Screen of Death in both stock and Dolphin browsers. A reboot fixed it for me. I see a lot of you tweaked it through developer tools. I've been mostly chicken about doing anything in there, but if I see the white screen again, I'll give a shot. Great ROM. I really thought I was just going to take a quick look around and bolt, like I would at a party where I don't know anyone. Turns out it's a hell of a good bash, though, so I'm sticking around. I'll be over by the keg if anyone needs me. Thanks, BobZ.
    A-android-B likes this.
    07-02-2012 03:01 AM
    Just re-tested and cifs works...I watched a video off my server.
    Bob, I got a problem. USB mass storage isn't working for me anymore.

drm1992 likes this.
    07-02-2012 03:27 AM
    LOVE THIS ROM!!! downloaded AGAIN!!! but here's the thing.... when i boot my phone the whole time through the boot the logo's (i mean the LG logo the android logo and the CM9 logo) is literaly cut in half and on the other side boots to the lock screen and i have to lock it then unlock it with the button and it returns to normal? idk just a bug but i thought i'd inform you.
    07-02-2012 04:55 AM
    Same happens to me as well since installing rc1

07-02-2012 07:21 AM
    It seems I am the only one with the navigation issue of having no street names read or length to go read...is that correct? not complaining but just want to serif it is a rom issue or something else.

thanks so much
    07-02-2012 07:41 AM
    LOVE THIS ROM!!! downloaded AGAIN!!! but here's the thing.... when i boot my phone the whole time through the boot the logo's (i mean the LG logo the android logo and the CM9 logo) is literaly cut in half and on the other side boots to the lock screen and i have to lock it then unlock it with the button and it returns to normal? idk just a bug but i thought i'd inform you.
    O had this happen randomly. I wiped everything and reflashed haven't had an issue yet its been a couple weeks.

07-02-2012 10:00 AM
1,049 ... 910111213 ...