01-14-2013 03:16 PM
1,049 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    If I change my Dpi will it break my phone.apk?
    dbacon84 likes this.
    07-19-2012 12:46 AM
    Yeah. The best version right now is one that works, but if a call comes in the call slider to answer / ignore won't show up at all.
    07-19-2012 01:28 AM
    Just flash the 7/3 update works great looking forward to the next release

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    07-19-2012 09:49 PM
    Wierd thing happened had to reboot then after that it went into this rr frenzy just wouldnt stay on had to restore a backup i was oc at 768/480 interactive for the last couple days any ideas

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-19-2012 11:28 PM
    New build posted in OP...sorry for the long wait, I got side tracked by life and other projects.

Enjoy,
    Bob
    07-21-2012 05:25 PM
    How stable is this ROM Compared to tdms?
    07-21-2012 06:27 PM
    Thanks Bob. Flashing ASAP.

@hurdurp its about the same stability and my only problem with it prior to this build was USB storage not working and now its fixed. I had zero reboots on bobs rom whereas I've had reboots on tdms and bobs is definitely smoother. Word on the street is that bobs kernel is magical.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2012 07:15 PM

@hurdurp its about the same stability and my only problem with it prior to this build was USB storage not working and now its fixed. I had zero reboots on bobs rom whereas I've had reboots on tdms and bobs is definitely smoother. Word on the street is that bobs kernel is magical.

Yes, it is. Haha.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    HurrrDurrrDURP likes this.
    07-21-2012 07:21 PM

Always loved bob's kernels. :3
    07-21-2012 07:31 PM
    Flashed the new build a little bit ago and I have to say "wow" either your kernel really is magic or you managed to implement the project butter stuff into the rom because there is absolutely no lag. Couple problems though: USB storage isn't working still (I might have misunderstood the change log) and for some reason my brightness is stuck jacked up to full and won't go down. Other than that this thing destroys everything else.

BobZhome likes this.
    07-21-2012 10:01 PM
    Flashed the new build a little bit ago and I have to say "wow" either your kernel really is magic or you managed to implement the project butter stuff into the rom because there is absolutely no lag. Couple problems though: USB storage isn't working still (I might have misunderstood the change log) and for some reason my brightness is stuck jacked up to full and won't go down. Other than that this thing destroys everything else.

for the brightness thing, see if auto brightness is enabled.

EDIT: he updated his kernel, that could be why its even smoother than normal
    07-21-2012 10:04 PM
    Auto brightness isn't enabled. I downloaded a root access brightness app and it was able to dim it but for some reason the settings does nothing. I didn't do a dirty flash so its not like I messed something up...

07-21-2012 10:27 PM
    Same here brightness stuck on high, and I can't change it so I can control brightness by notification bar( which is handy)

plays by prison rules
    07-21-2012 10:33 PM

Confirmed, something is wrong with brightness...Thanks!
    USB storage is working with my Ubuntu server, which is what I use to build and tested on, but for some reason I just checked on my Windows 7 laptop and it didn't work
    Sorry, I should have test on multiple computers
    anthonycr and Anonymo like this.
    07-21-2012 11:08 PM
    Confirmed, something is wrong with brightness...Thanks!
    USB storage is working with my Ubuntu server, which is what I use to build and tested on, but for some reason I just checked on my Windows 7 laptop and it didn't work
    Sorry, I should have test on multiple computers
    It may actually be a driver problem, even if you have have the newest driver installed, it's sometimes the older drivers that actually work....my BACKside port for the Optimus M has this issue, new drivers don't work, old drivers do.
    07-21-2012 11:11 PM
    It may actually be a driver problem, even if you have have the newest driver installed, it's sometimes the older drivers that actually work....my BACKside port for the Optimus M has this issue, new drivers don't work, old drivers do.
    ^^^^This
    sammyz likes this.
    07-21-2012 11:33 PM
    you make the best roms bob, thank you!

would also like to point out i cant change brightness.
    Anonymo likes this.
    07-22-2012 12:53 AM
    Battery draining very fast
    07-22-2012 03:07 AM
    Everyone has good stuff to say about this rom so tomorrow ill dl and flash(:

07-22-2012 03:17 AM
    very fast rom. best out of all the ics roms out there right now. confirmed that wifi tethering works.
    07-22-2012 04:53 AM
    Super smooth rom
    Battery discharges quickly
    Button lights stay on after screen timesout
    Besides that excellent
    07-22-2012 06:08 AM
    My favorite iho builder is now making ics roms? Is it my birthday?

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-22-2012 07:35 AM
    Super smooth rom
    Battery discharges quickly
    Button lights stay on after screen timesout
    Besides that excellent
    +1 on the battery discharge...or course im running smartass2 governor at 729
    07-22-2012 09:50 AM
    I was wondering if someone could explain a little bit more about how this Rom will handle the "apps to the EXT partition"? I found this on your webpage:
    "Q: Can I use an A2SD script with this ROM?
    A: No need...the rom will move your apps and dalvik to the EXT partition on your SDcard, if you have an EXT partition! "

I understand how that works as I have been using Link2D on my Stock rom & on your CM7.2 Rom. The Link2SD works great & saves me tons of internal storage. So I was wondering how we can manage what apps are installing where with this 9.0 rom? and if we can't, then exactly what will it install on the EXT partition?
    07-22-2012 12:30 PM
    Super amazing!! Thanks bob!

07-22-2012 12:32 PM
1,049 ... 1617181920 ...