01-14-2013 02:16 PM
1,049 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    The battery drain is pretty bad. Turning bletooth off reboots the phone 80% of the time. A few apps are showing white backgrounds with invisible text: facebook and skyfire (sometimes)

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-23-2012 06:16 AM
    Reboots after turning bluetooth off is a know issue.
    Is the battery drain issue with phone screen off(not using) or with using the phone?
    07-23-2012 08:23 AM
    Reboots after turning bluetooth off is a know issue.
    Is the battery drain issue with phone screen off(not using) or with using the phone?
    I get battery drain when using the phone, I had my phone playing a game, my battery went from 100% to 86% in 25 min

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-23-2012 08:51 AM
    Is there a way to lower the brightness until a fix is created or should we just revert to older version?

Thanks so much!!
    07-23-2012 08:55 AM
    Is there a way to lower the brightness until a fix is created or should we just revert to older version?

Thanks so much!!
    Try RootDim from the Play Store. It works well. It does NOT however turn off/adjust the hard keys backlight, only screen.
    nixie21 likes this.
    07-23-2012 10:17 AM
    Try RootDim from the Play Store. It works well. It does NOT however turn off/adjust the hard keys backlight, only screen.
    perfect. Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-23-2012 10:20 AM
    I get battery drain when using the phone, I had my phone playing a game, my battery went from 100% to 86% in 25 min

I have a feeling this is most likely caused by the jacked up brightness

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-23-2012 10:27 AM
    The battery drain is pretty bad. Turning bletooth off reboots the phone 80% of the time. A few apps are showing white backgrounds with invisible text: facebook and skyfire (sometimes)

Sent from my LG-VM670
    i got the same problem also. this happened to Yahoo answer app too
    must do a force close
    i use adjbrightness from play store for brightness problem

can someone explains why ICS stock browser is much faster than GB browser..?
    07-23-2012 10:47 AM

It might have been, but I experienced fast drain just using tapatalk yesterday.

@Bobzhome, I used the newest build all day yesterday and it was very buttery like I mentioned before, but things kept force closing (I did a full wipe before flashing) there was no dialog saying "such and such isn't responding" but the app would just close and go back to the home screen. I'm not sure why it was doing that...
    sellers86 likes this.
    07-23-2012 11:34 AM

The jacked up brightness is part of but not the entire issue, the new update is very smooth. I just restored an older update just cause I'm away from home all day and can't really charge my phone

07-23-2012 12:05 PM
    Does anyone use DSPmanager? Do you see a difference in anything? Does it affect battery? If you use it, what settings do you use?

Thanks for any input on this and any advice on set up
    07-23-2012 03:11 PM
    I don't know the exact percentages but my phone dropped about 25% after i took a call today while attached to bluetooth. Also my bluetooth calling didn't work. The caller said i sound like i was in a plane that was crashing underwater. No biggie, just thought i'd share

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-23-2012 03:19 PM
    Does anyone use DSPmanager? Do you see a difference in anything? Does it affect battery? If you use it, what settings do you use?

Experiment with it till you have setup a preset that you like, my presets are more for my tech house playlists than anything else.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    dlinderaz likes this.
    07-23-2012 05:02 PM

Maybe someone should start a thread on DSP Manager settings? Leo could post his techno settings, and anyone else could post settings that they think work well for a particular style of audio. I myself listen to a lot of podcasts, so I'd be interested in settings that work well for voice.
    07-24-2012 10:40 AM
    Maybe someone should start a thread on DSP Manager settings? Leo could post his techno settings, and anyone else could post settings that they think work well for a particular style of audio. I myself listen to a lot of podcasts, so I'd be interested in settings that work well for voice.
    I listen to many different genres of music. I set it to bass boost and preset for Rock. I do hear a nice difference! Can't believe I never used it before.
    07-24-2012 10:44 AM
    Just wanted to give a heads up of something i found.

USB Mass storage wasnt working for me.. so i installed adbwireless
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...V2lyZWxlc3MiXQ..

And then my computer detected it, from there i turned on usb connection and i was able to transfer files normally.. enjoy!
    07-24-2012 10:34 PM
    For some reason when I try to down load I keep getting download unsuccessful. Please help.

07-25-2012 07:49 PM
    Email app force closes when i run it. Is anyone else getting the same issues? Is there a possible fix?
    07-25-2012 08:20 PM
    For some reason when I try to down load I keep getting download unsuccessful. Please help.

PERHAPS ITS THE MEMORY ISSUES TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    07-26-2012 03:09 PM
    Email app force closes when i run it. Is anyone else getting the same issues? Is there a possible fix?
    NO NOT HAVING THAT ISSUE TRY CLEARING CACHE OR MAYBE ITS BROKEN BUT THATS NO BIGGIE TRY DOWNLOADING YOUR EMAIL BRAND THEY GOT IT IN THE MARKET

07-26-2012 03:11 PM
    Does anyone know how the headset microphone was fixed? I am currently switching back and forth between roms and the headset mic does not work on some of the other ICS variants for the OV.

Thanks to everyone here for all your hard work
    07-26-2012 07:38 PM
    Does anyone know how the headset microphone was fixed? I am currently switching back and forth between roms and the headset mic does not work on some of the other ICS variants for the OV.

Thanks to everyone here for all your hard work
    I BELIEVE IT WAS SHOULD BE ON THE OP

07-26-2012 08:27 PM
    I BELIEVE IT WAS SHOULD BE ON THE OP

It was fixed in BobZ ICS, but not in others. I am wondering how so that it may be fixed in the others as well

Thanks for your reply!!!
    07-26-2012 09:35 PM
    It was fixed in BobZ ICS, but not in others. I am wondering how so that it may be fixed in the others as well
    Thanks for your reply!!!
    The fix can be found here-

https://github.com/BobZhome
    07-27-2012 12:06 AM
    The fix can be found here-

https://github.com/BobZhome
    I was about to post the same thing

07-27-2012 12:30 AM
1,049 ... 1718192021 ...