01-14-2013 03:16 PM
1,049 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    I have a zv5 and my Gf has zv4 how do you test to see what the screen is made of?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    09-13-2012 01:17 PM
    I have a zv5 and my Gf has zv4 how do you test to see what the screen is made of?

Plastic screens have give, like if you press on mine it bends in, glass would not do that.
    09-13-2012 02:09 PM
    Yap. Thats the issue! Should have just kept the old V with zv4! Oh well!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-13-2012 02:12 PM
    I've been getting Facebook problems like I can't sync contacts and Facebook appears blank/white
    09-14-2012 07:07 PM
    I've been getting Facebook problems like I can't sync contacts and Facebook appears blank/white
    The sync thing is not a bug its a probley a Facebook and Google agreement problem
    And the black and wight thing is a known bug

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    09-14-2012 07:14 PM
    The sync thing is not a bug its a probley a Facebook and Google agreement problem
    And the black and wight thing is a known bug

Well the sync was fine on stock, its not like a big deal but it does carry a lot of contacts and are there any solutions for the other bug?

09-14-2012 09:23 PM
    Originally Posted by ZackVortex<br />
    The sync thing is not a bug its a probley a Facebook and Google agreement problem<br />
    And the black and wight thing is a known bug<br />
    <br />
    Well the sync was fine on stock, its not like a big deal but it does carry a lot of contacts and are there any solutions for the other bug?<br />
    <br />
    Sadly no but I just clear data or kill the app works for me

09-14-2012 09:33 PM
    Can we use any 2sd programs? Cuz on tdms it screws it up

09-15-2012 12:15 AM
    The CM9 ROMs do 2sd for you, no need to install anything.

As far as Facebook goes, it just plain doesn't work on ICS or Jellybean. You can get HaxSync off the market and it works great though.
    BobZhome likes this.
    09-15-2012 01:28 AM
    The CM9 ROMs do 2sd for you, no need to install anything.

As far as Facebook goes, it just plain doesn't work on ICS or Jellybean. You can get HaxSync off the market and it works great though.
    Just keep in mind that this may break Picasso sync, if you even use it.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums
    09-15-2012 11:34 AM
    Facebook works if you enable force gpu rendering in dev options.
    09-15-2012 11:43 AM
    There is an app called Droid root SD or something like that. And you cab move more apps like Facebook other wise I only have so little space

09-15-2012 02:17 PM
    Just flashed, this is my first change away from Quattrimus into the 9.1 world... me likey!
    09-18-2012 07:18 PM
    I've been away for a while, 9 months. I need to catch up here. Before cm9 went to beta, I was having an issue with the clock not showing the correct time as if it wasn't syncing correctly or just lagging. Is this a known problem and if it was has it been fixed? Or is there a work around? Thanks for everything guys
    09-19-2012 06:44 PM
    I've been away for a while, 9 months. I need to catch up here. Before cm9 went to beta, I was having an issue with the clock not showing the correct time as if it wasn't syncing correctly or just lagging. Is this a known problem and if it was has it been fixed? Or is there a work around? Thanks for everything guys
    Its a very well known issue. It has to do with the clock not updating during seep sleep. People say clock sync from the market works.

Sent from my Android Ice Cream Sandwich of an OV.
    09-19-2012 06:51 PM
    I don't remember if it is still there (flashed 7 roms since last Friday ) but if it, is when your screen is off press power to bring up the lock screen then press power to turn screen off then press again to bring screen back up and time will be right. I want to say this is fixed on the 9/1 build though.

09-19-2012 07:09 PM
    I don't remember if it is still there (flashed 7 roms since last Friday ) but if it, is when your screen is off press power to bring up the lock screen then press power to turn screen off then press again to bring screen back up and time will be right. I want to say this is fixed on the 9/1 build though.

It's not fixed yet. But I think just turning the screen on and off a time or two will update it. Or even just waiting a few seconds.

A-android-B likes this.
    09-19-2012 08:12 PM
    Dang I have an old v. I'd rather have one with a glass screen
    My old ov survived several drops without hardly a scratch. My glass screen marquee shattered the first time I dropped it.

Yeah the glass screen is cooler but the plastic screen is more durable.
    09-19-2012 11:38 PM
    My old ov survived several drops without hardly a scratch. My glass screen marquee shattered the first time I dropped it.

Yeah the glass screen is cooler but the plastic screen is more durable.
    I'll second that. I couldn't tell you how many people I've seen carrying iPhones with screens that looked like a car windshield after a high speed collision. I've never had any problems with responsiveness on a plastic screen, but I do have a problem dropping phones. I once dropped my sister's phone in a glass of soda. I'll tell you this much: it doesn't matter what kind of screen you have in that situation.

EnMod and _alexkta like this.
    09-19-2012 11:54 PM
    After installing a third party keyboard, it's safe to remove LatinIME.apk, right? I'll just try it in a little bit if no one else has any experience with this, and I'll report back.

09-20-2012 12:54 PM
    After installing a third party keyboard, it's safe to remove LatinIME.apk, right? I'll just try it in a little bit if no one else has any experience with this, and I'll report back.

It should be... I do that with launchers just place the downloaded one in system apps so you dont acedently uninstall it

09-20-2012 02:14 PM

I've done this before; I can confirm it's safe to remove.
    09-20-2012 02:39 PM
    I've noticed my internal memory is drained. I have no space and I've tried moving things over to SD to no avail. Anyone know how I can free up internal memory? Thanks for everythig
    09-20-2012 07:04 PM
    I don't have 3G here (and it would have been far more than a 2 hour drive, each direction, to get into one), so I just bought one on eBay for about $400 (including overnight shipping). T-Mobile told me I could stop by and "look" at their display models and ask as many questions as I wanted. No thanks.

Has anyone else picked up a G1? If so, where and how much? Are you using it yet? I can't wait for mine to arrive
    Its probley because the dalvik is on the data partition and it's to big so you have no space

09-20-2012 07:18 PM
    U should move on to bobz jb

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    09-20-2012 08:16 PM
1,049 ... 3233343536 ...