01-14-2013 03:16 PM
1,049 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Just bumping this to see if anyone can help me. Thanks.
    You are probably best off doing a clean wipe. Data is now linked to sd-ext. If you don't want to wipe those you could always try a dirty flash. Just make sure to make a backup first, and don't be sad if it doesn't work perfectly, bite the bullet, wipe everything and flash it again.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
    snobro and BobZhome like this.
    10-03-2012 08:10 PM
    Does anyone here use Spotify (either using radio or even premium) to play their music. This is an issue I've had since flashing to any of these ROMs...

Sometimes my music will bug out and cause this pulsating whine in my headphones, even if I'm on wifi, which seems to make it even worse. It will make that pulsating whine when it is transitioning between songs as well. I never had that problem on the Gingerbread ROMs...is there something I can do to fix that...I also tend to play Spotify in my car and it will happen there too...
    10-04-2012 01:52 PM
    Does anyone here use Spotify (either using radio or even premium) to play their music. This is an issue I've had since flashing to any of these ROMs...

Sometimes my music will bug out and cause this pulsating whine in my headphones, even if I'm on wifi, which seems to make it even worse. It will make that pulsating whine when it is transitioning between songs as well. I never had that problem on the Gingerbread ROMs...is there something I can do to fix that...I also tend to play Spotify in my car and it will happen there too...
    It does that to me on default Music Player or Google's Music Player, everytime I lock my screen it makes that whinning noise and if I use the volume keys to change the track samething whinning its annoying lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    10-04-2012 04:38 PM
    It does that to me on default Music Player or Google's Music Player, everytime I lock my screen it makes that whinning noise and if I use the volume keys to change the track samething whinning its annoying lol

so im not the only one...but it doesn't happen if i am playing local files off my SD card or on one of my two internet radios: TuneIn and Sirius/XM
    10-04-2012 05:08 PM
    The panorama cam works amazingly thank you so much Bob.

P.S. to all the flash junkies: amphetamines01 works way better than amphetamines02 on this rom at this time. It was the difference between being able to overclock or not on my zv5 v
    Amph01=806max stable
    Amph02=roughly three random reboots a day was not at all stable above 600max oc

10-06-2012 10:12 AM

P.S. to all the flash junkies: amphetamines01 works way better than amphetamines02 on this rom at this time. It was the difference between being able to overclock or not on my zv5 v
    Amph01=806max stable

Do you have the glass screen V? I have ZV5 too, but not the glass screen and 02 works just fine...
    10-06-2012 10:57 AM
    I'm on zv5 as well, with a plastic screen. I've had no probs with amphetamines 2. I didn't try amphetamines 1, though. I had a noticeable increase in pep when I flashed, even though my benchmark numbers went down a little. I'm at 727/600 interactivex with the egl patch as well. Smoothest rom I've had on this phone to date!

wuzdat likes this.
    10-06-2012 01:36 PM

Amph01=806max stable

This ROM runs beautifully for me, without any mods. I'm clocked at 480/729, but I usually keep it at 320/729 with the conservative governor for amazing battery life.
    10-06-2012 04:09 PM
    Has the issue with the button lights always been, or is it a recent bug?
    10-06-2012 10:44 PM
    I don't seem to have any issues with my button lights.

This space intentionally left blank.
    10-06-2012 10:53 PM
    I had the keys stay lit for a stretch after I first flashed this week's build, but no problems since it settled in.

10-07-2012 12:13 AM
    If you wish to have your button lights on, RootDim can be found in the Play Store. It has settings that will allow you to turn them on or off. Worth checking out.
    10-07-2012 08:58 AM
    If you wish to have your button lights on, RootDim can be found in the Play Store. It has settings that will allow you to turn them on or off. Worth checking out.
    I think some people might have had their button lights staying on longer than usual. I didn't notice anything like that myself.

10-07-2012 10:30 AM
    Yes, my lights would not shut off for almost a week. Reboots and everything.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    10-07-2012 12:06 PM
    Well this is different. Decided (perhaps stupidly) to try the 'Die-Hard Battery Calibrator' script. This is after installing the Amphetamines-01 package, and now i see a screen "Android is upgrading..."

I've never seen that notification before but I think I do remember seeing it mentioned while reading through the thread. It just finished, so I'll reboot to see what happens next....

EDIT: ok, rebooted fine, just got nervous since I'd never had that notification appear.

EDIT: I browsed through the script - looks like it erases the Dalvik... so hopefully no foul, no harm.
    10-07-2012 11:47 PM
    I've been running the 9/30/12 update of this ICS rom since it was posted & haven't had many problems at all. I'm OC'd at 480/787 with hardly no reboots just very random. I've also been running the GO Launcher EX for my home launcher without any issues there other than its hogging of my memory. This weekend I installed the "Nova Launcher" which requires android 4.0.4, it installed fine, I setup a few things on the homescreen, only like a few icons & couple of widgets. But after installing it, as I was using the phone, whether I was using GO Launcher or Nova at the time, it would repeatedly freeze up & reboot every few minutes. I tried changing the CPU settings, it didn't help. But as soon as I un-installed Nova Launcher, the rebooting went away.
    Just wanted to see if anyone else ran into this problem, or does anyone have any ideas of how to fix that? I have never used Nova before and it looked very promising, I would love to change over to Nova as my main launcher, but with this problem I wouldn't be able to for now. Any help would be appreciated.
    10-08-2012 11:32 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling them one at a time to see if you still have these issues? Three launchers seem like a lot.

wuzdat likes this.
    10-08-2012 11:58 AM
    well I kind of wanted to make sure the Nova launcher worked before I dumped my GO Launcher, but you have a point, I'll try removing the GO Launcher & putting Nova back on to see if that helps any. I'll update this with how that turns out. thanx

Oh, and one more thing, Have you tried the "Apex Launcher" for 4.0? I was just curious what your opinion was between Apex and the Nova launchers.
    10-08-2012 01:20 PM
    This was my first adventure into the custom scenery on my phone. Gotta say, using the stickies on this site made it soooo easy. Thanks everyone. Loving this rom so far. Just thought I'd write about 2 quirks.

1. I tried downloading ES File Explorer on my laptop, and it didn't seem to install on my phone (it always did before flashing). I can't deem it the roms fault yet, but I did notice on my phone it was under the "my apps" in the play store for my account. So it did sync. Also, at this point, it could d/l on my phone but when trying to install it would just exit the play store and do nothing. A re-boot and I did it all successfully on my phone. So, who knows...
    2. I also noticed that I cannot completely turn my phone off with usb plugged in. It will always auto-restart. If I turn my phone off and then plug in usb it still turns on. I haven't dived into the settings much yet, but maybe it's an option. Just felt weird since I chose "Power Off" instead of "Reboot" for the power menu.
    10-09-2012 08:54 PM
    Es doesn't work, confirmed reboots no off while plugged in.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    10-09-2012 09:17 PM
    The play store thing sounds like a random issue. Since rebooting fixed, I wouldn't worry about it.

The second issue is known. This rom doesn't support charging while the phone is off, so plugging in will turn the phone on.

You picked a great rom to start with. BobZ stuff is awesome!

10-09-2012 09:20 PM
    I have used this rom before and find it fantastic. Very smooth. My one concern is the clock. I know that it will lag behind a little but corrects itself. However, I use my phone as an alarm for work. Has anyone had trouble or does the alarm go off at the proper time?

10-10-2012 06:47 PM
    I have used this rom before and find it fantastic. Very smooth. My one concern is the clock. I know that it will lag behind a little but corrects itself. However, I use my phone as an alarm for work. Has anyone had trouble or does the alarm go off at the proper time?

Yeah, the system clock is correct, even if the status bar, or lock screen clock lag. I've never had an issue with alarms.

10-10-2012 07:11 PM
    Yeah, the system clock is correct, even if the status bar, or lock screen clock lag. I've never had an issue with alarms.

Ok, thanks for the info.

10-10-2012 07:25 PM
    Installed the latest build yesterday after a rendezvous with bumblebee rom, and I can't find a single problem that affects MY normal use. Thanks Bob.
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
    10-10-2012 10:19 PM
1,049 ... 3637383940 ...