[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

apollocreed

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC0-BobZ

gmail 4.x gives me a blank screen when I scroll through an email and once I finish scrolling the blank screen is still there. This cause me not to be able to read any emails that I have scroll on. I reverted to gmail 2.3.6 and that one is working fine. I'd love to be able to use the new ics styled gmail. Anyone else experiencing this?

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

gmail 4.x gives me a blank screen when I scroll through an email and once I finish scrolling the blank screen is still there. This cause me not to be able to read any emails that I have scroll on. I reverted to gmail 2.3.6 and that one is working fine. I'd love to be able to use the new ics styled gmail. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have seen this issue, but only once or twice not consistantly.

BOB.

Thanks for this rom, I am really liking it. I feel it runs smoother than the IHO rom did (maybe I am crazy but I think it is the case). Anyway my biggest issue is the speakerphone volume which I am sure it will be fixed sooner or later.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

I have seen this issue, but only once or twice not consistantly.

BOB.

Thanks for this rom, I am really liking it. I feel it runs smoother than the IHO rom did (maybe I am crazy but I think it is the case). Anyway my biggest issue is the speakerphone volume which I am sure it will be fixed sooner or later.

Go to settings>developer options>force GPU rendering>reboot. Does it work?

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys, I don't know if this is a known issue or anything, but I can't stream music from Google Music without a force close. Local music plays just fine, but anytime I attempt to stream, it crashes.

I read that this has something to do with adblocking, so I guess a good starting point is to ask:

Does this rom have any sort of adblocking baked in? If so, is there a simple way of disabling it?

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I just installed the 6/22 build and noticed that Google maps is not playing nice and homescreen rotation isn't working. Let me know if you need any logs pulled. So far so great Bob

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm on BobZ CM9, and have an overclock going without any problems. In fact, I haven't had force close issues of any kind. It's actually surprisingly smooth and stable for a beta ROM (kudos to Bob and tdm!)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys, I don't know if this is a known issue or anything, but I can't stream music from Google Music without a force close. Local music plays just fine, but anytime I attempt to stream, it crashes.

I read that this has something to do with adblocking, so I guess a good starting point is to ask:

Does this rom have any sort of adblocking baked in? If so, is there a simple way of disabling it?

This was a problem with Quattrimus and Cold As Ice, the Hosts file (which contains entries for ad blocking) was formatted for a Windows/DOS system when it needed to be formatted for Linux.

This problem has since been fixed, and in Bobz' ROM, the hosts file contains no ad blocking and is in the proper format. I am using Google Music just fine. Have you tried the usual clear data / cache of the app, uninstall, and re-install?

Reactions: BobZhome and bmckay

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site

This was a problem with Quattrimus and Cold As Ice, the Hosts file (which contains entries for ad blocking) was formatted for a Windows/DOS system when it needed to be formatted for Linux.

This problem has since been fixed, and in Bobz' ROM, the hosts file contains no ad blocking and is in the proper format. I am using Google Music just fine. Have you tried the usual clear data / cache of the app, uninstall, and re-install?

Gonna try this right now and see how it goes.

*Edit: Pahaha. Worked first shot. Jeez, I suck lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz