[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

SickySticky

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Quick question Bob

I found ur git page from the op, and wanted to ask if ur gonna work on the p3113

I ask this because I have one that despreatly needs hacking.....

So my question is if i can help out with that or a simple kick in the pants toward the right direction.....

Also don't mind helping with the v, just cant catch up to u devs:eek:

VM670 Puff, Puff, Puff,..... just send'n smoke signals

Reactions: StingDrop

thugish

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC0-BobZ

The only reason I don't run an ICS rom is they all seem to have the clock lag has there been any info on this issue. But I did like this rom

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

What apps are excluded in the smaller Custom Gapps?
I'm pretty sure just G calendar and G talk are included. All the rest are downloadable from the store.

The only reason I don't run an ICS rom is they all seem to have the clock lag has there been any info on this issue. But I did like this rom
I've been running the latest the 6/22 for a few days now, and don't see any clock lag... where would this be most noticeable when I open the lock screen ?

Just wanted to report I've run amphetamines with this build and appears to be more responsive, but nothing concrete. Its worth a try for those interested

Last edited:
Reactions: r00t

apollocreed

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I flashed amphetamines this morning while running this rom and have not had any clock lag... and I dont have clock sync installed! :p

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

So I go to google play store and chrome browser does not show up. Should it since this is ICS or does the rom do something different? Online it says chrome is not compatable with any of my devices.

Thanks

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

So I go to google play store and chrome browser does not show up. Should it since this is ICS or does the rom do something different? Online it says chrome is not compatable with any of my devices.
Thanks

As far as I know its only available for armv7. Optimus is armv6. Hardware issue.

Reactions: nixie21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20