[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Love this ROM now with brightness fixed and I added the amphetamines mod to it. Still though, the minute I over clock it all hell breaks loose. Why could I run BACKside IHO cm7 overclocked at 806 using interactive gov but can't overclock this ROM?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I'm OC'd to 806 on this rom with no trouble. Your phone has problems.

cknobby

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC2-BobZ

I have had the latest update running for awhile now, everything seems to be running very nicely, I'm loving it! Thanks Bob for your work!

Side note, at first usb mass storage didn't work, I toggled on/off debugging a few times and now it seems to work.

Thanks again!

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had no issues overclocking with BS IHO cm7 ROM. How is it my phone?

First off remember not all phones are the same , some can take more abuse than others and start off 600/480 interactive to begin with then go up one notch while checking the camera for fc's or a rr and when that happens go one below that ans you now have your max

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

First off remember not all phones are the same , some can take more abuse than others and start off 600/480 interactive to begin with then go up one notch while checking the camera for fc's or a rr and when that happens go one below that ans you now have your max

this. My ov can overclock to 864 on IHO with no problems, but on ICS I cant overclock above 787

Reactions: inceyet

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing a power up when the phone is plugged in to charge? Like, my phone will be off and I'll plug it in and instead of it going to a battery charging indicator it simply boots up like I turned it on. Weird.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing a power up when the phone is plugged in to charge? Like, my phone will be off and I'll plug it in and instead of it going to a battery charging indicator it simply boots up like I turned it on. Weird.

He must not have offline charging incorperated into the rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

The battery indicator it not working, it says I been disconnected for 1hr.... when I have been disconnected all day

joemac84

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Awesome rom Bob. But i havent haf much luck with it. I keep getting random reboots and usually several in a row. I also had a problem with apks being added to the system partition and giving me low memory probs. Id love to switch back if i could fix this. Any one else had these probs? But again awesome work and thanks

androidCHEECH

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been using this rom for the last 3 days and I love it, everything runs soo smooth and the only good rom where I can use my headset during calls ^__^

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital