[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
It's a system app. You have to do it manually with root. You could use adb or a terminal emulator.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

leeroy4000

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I have no option to uninstall voice search. What am I missing here?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Root browser. Free in the market. Open it and go to /system/app/voice search and delete. Reboot the phone then go to market and get voice search. I've been having to redo it after ROM updates as well. Good luck.

magmas

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC2-BobZ

USB storage isn't working on my windows home prem 64bit the screen comes up and I click the enable button but thats all that happens. Bug possibly?

magmas

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

was just saying cause it said fixed in RC2 anyway it won't let me add widgets either. Other then that its been ok so far.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Root browser. Free in the market. Open it and go to /system/app/voice search and delete. Reboot the phone then go to market and get voice search. I've been having to redo it after ROM updates as well. Good luck.

You could go about it that way but if you were taking an app off of your pc you wouldn't delete it you would uninstall it. I think it removes more left over things on your phone. Root browser will work though but you may consider a wipe cache and dalvik cache when your done to rebuild them with out any thing from apps you don't have. I'm not saying any one is wrong just throwing out suggestions :)

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

No reply to my last post? :-(

"So I can't remove the scripts and use Link2SD for manual control, without issue? I wouldn't care about this if "Waze" worked, but it doesn't function properly, (funny how it works while linked via Link2SD) I don't even know if its this particular ROM, or ICS, or the sd-ext scripts, but its truly frustrating as I do prefer using the scripts to Link2SD, not to mention the superior version of Android.

As a side note, what happens when the sd-ext runs out of memory? Does it sense that and switch to using internal memory? I had this happen with Link2SD while auto-linking new apps, it wrote over other app data. "

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
15.5 hours on battery and I have 9% left. Spent 8 hrs on wifi in airplane mode 7.5 using service and 3G. I used the phone a lot when on 3G and not much on wifi. I'm happy with this battery life.

Reactions: sellers86

leeroy4000

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
You could go about it that way but if you were taking an app off of your pc you wouldn't delete it you would uninstall it. I think it removes more left over things on your phone. Root browser will work though but you may consider a wipe cache and dalvik cache when your done to rebuild them with out any thing from apps you don't have. I'm not saying any one is wrong just throwing out suggestions :)

Yeah I see uninstall now. I was using long press which gives you delete but not uninstall. I'll try it after the next build. As far as cache wipe I've never had to.

beastieboii

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
This is my daily use rom its so amazing and smooth I'm just wondering what it is exactly that can be updated its nearly perfect to me.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just thought you guys should know, CyanogenMod is starting to officially release stable builds of CM9 for many devices, might wanna check out their github or something to see what's new.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sellers86

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084