[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know why I'm still getting Invalid Packet Data when I try to update or install anything from Play Store?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Try uninstalling play store updates
Unsync account
Wait a couple secs
Resync
Let play store update to latest version
Enjoy

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Still not working. :(

do you have an ext partition on your sd card? Cause if you don't, it's doing that because your dalvik cache is full in the system. So if you don't have an ext partition, make one and dalvik and apps get moved there automagically and you shouldn't have to worry about the invalid package error any longer :) hope this helped

Sent from my Paranoid OV :D

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
This is actually pretty solid. Been watching YouTube videos and browsing tapatalk.

And its actually been 2 hours. The time is screwy on ICS.

88% - 77%
4c62d649-c41a-5dcb.jpg

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Motoblur inspired.

Even after 10 hours, it still says 1h 19M battery. I have 58%. Changing the theme, i tend to start getting alot of reboots.

When listening to Apollo for 5 minutes, the music stops and screen goes black and i have to battery pull. Any solution?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Motoblur inspired.

Even after 10 hours, it still says 1h 19M battery. I have 58%. Changing the theme, i tend to start getting alot of reboots.

When listening to Apollo for 5 minutes, the music stops and screen goes black and i have to battery pull. Any solution?

I have the same problem with Apollo... I listen for five minutes and it freezes completely and restarts the song. Its so annoying that I gave up on it and decided to use play music instead (play music has a better interface anyway).

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone successfully eliminated the ' white screen ', in Facebook, browser, etc? I've flashed the EGL patch and everything but still get it every time. Pretty much my only gripe about an otherwise awesome and stable cm9.

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So I have 108mb internal space available, but still having problems updating and downloading from play store. Its either Invalid Packet or Just doesn't install. Any ideas? I don't see how an SD ext partition would help being that I'm not using all the internal phone storage.

JussCallMeUno

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So I have 108mb internal space available, but still having problems updating and downloading from play store. Its either Invalid Packet or Just doesn't install. Any ideas? I don't see how an SD ext partition would help being that I'm not using all the internal phone storage.

Unsync gmail and try it again.

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0.0-BobZ

I'm on MIRAGE right now. My SD-Ext partition is formatted as FAT32, which I know can't be read on ICS roms...I have over 85 apps on the SD-ext partition and if I reformat it to ext-3, I need to reformat it back to FAT32 if I ever go back to MIRAGE (restoring it via Nandroid backup)?

Basically, I just want to see how this ICS rom works, see if I like it and if I don't, I'd like to be able to restore my backed up Mirage ROM without any complications...if that makes sense?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm on MIRAGE right now. My SD-Ext partition is formatted as FAT32, which I know can't be read on ICS roms...I have over 85 apps on the SD-ext partition and if I reformat it to ext-3, I need to reformat it back to FAT32 if I ever go back to MIRAGE (restoring it via Nandroid backup)?

Basically, I just want to see how this ICS rom works, see if I like it and if I don't, I'd like to be able to restore my backed up Mirage ROM without any complications...if that makes sense?

Make sure your recovery backs up your sd-ext (I think all do) and I'm pretty sure sure you'll have no issues

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Well we'll see how this goes. I heard it takes at least 3 reboots for this ROM to run smooth? And that the initial boot takes forever?

Forget what you heard lol. It's pretty smooth even one minute after the very first boot for me. The first boot after flash can take a couple more minutes then say the initial boot of a GB rom but I didn't even notice really

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums