[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
4257078e-d669-7d00.jpg

Unplugged it at six this morning. Sent several texts, several emails, looked at tapatalk, and checked the time A TON (I was at school)... I had four bars all day and access to campus wifi so no slow 3G. 16 hours is good, but it just goes to show how inefficient these phones are with the screen sucking 76% of the battery... an its not even a big screen.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Unplugged it at six this morning. Sent several texts, several emails, looked at tapatalk, and checked the time A TON (I was at school)... I had four bars all day and access to campus wifi so no slow 3G. 16 hours is good, but it just goes to show how inefficient these phones are with the screen sucking 76% of the battery... an its not even a big screen.

Was your brightness turned all the way up? Turning it down a bit may improve your battery life even more.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

Only ICS and JB roms (in my experience) have shown the Screen or Display using about 65-70% of the battery all the time. It's the ROM I think, not the phone.

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
How do you guys feel about MIUI V4?

Also, my phone took a little water damage. Now it freezes a lot of ICS while unlocking, typing, or just while screen is off :(

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I think my battery is better on ICS than gab. Is there any way to turn on all caps with the keyboard?

Sent from my NEW ice cream sandwich using Android Central Forums

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have been having problems with music. I'm not using apollo, I'm using fusion. When I'm playing music it tends to screw up and make a funny sound. No biggie, just figured I'd let ya know.

Sent from my sweet Ice Cream Sandwich.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Was your brightness turned all the way up? Turning it down a bit may improve your battery life even more.

It was up occasionally like when I walked outside between classes, but the total time the screen was on was 2 hr 22 min. I usually have the screen completely dimmed because (like you said) it saves battery.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have been having problems with music. I'm not using apollo, I'm using fusion. When I'm playing music it tends to screw up and make a funny sound. No biggie, just figured I'd let ya know.

Sent from my sweet Ice Cream Sandwich.

This happens to me, but differently.

It makes. Cut off noise like it shorted out and the screen goes black so I can't do anything.

redrunner1985

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
This happens to me, but differently.

It makes. Cut off noise like it shorted out and the screen goes black so I can't do anything.

I have a similar issue using player pro. It only does it when I lock the screen and then its fine

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
How do you guys feel about MIUI V4?

Also, my phone took a little water damage. Now it freezes a lot of ICS while unlocking, typing, or just while screen is off :(

Actually I've been waiting patiently for some to drop that I no gannon (can't remember his new name I know its rukin#### :p) but he went on to a diff phone if you need a tester I got you miui is real nice I think.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatTechHead

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
His cm10 is on my optimus v, still doing it. Unless he fixed it in some nightlies I'm not seeing? I flashed it Thursday though.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite, bone stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante