[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I re-flashed it and still can not get the battery to charge? Any ideas since I tried everything already?

Thanks,

This issue keeps popping up with the ICS ROMs from time to time. Just to verify, you did a clean wipe before flashing, and then when the charging issue occurred, you tried to reflash, or not? Have you ever had this issue in any other ROM?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Psn1

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
This issue keeps popping up with the ICS ROMs from time to time. Just to verify, you did a clean wipe before flashing, and then when the charging issue occurred, you tried to reflash, or not? Have you ever had this issue in any other ROM?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

That is correct, I tried using Quatrimus rom and worked fine. Then I clean wiped and install Bob Rom and everything is fine and working smoothly. Issue occurred when I notice that I need to charge my battery. I re-flashed couple of times but no success. I'm back on Backside :)

Reactions: beastieboii

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
That is correct, I tried using Quatrimus rom and worked fine. Then I clean wiped and install Bob Rom and everything is fine and working smoothly. Issue occurred when I notice that I need to charge my battery. I re-flashed couple of times but no success. I'm back on Backside :)

I have never been able to get my battery to charge on any this rom or on Quat. I haven't tried Bob's JB rom.

I was never able to figure out how to get a fix for this problem. Hopefully you get it worked out.

cabiggs152

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have never been able to get my battery to charge on any this rom or on Quat. I haven't tried Bob's JB rom.

I was never able to figure out how to get a fix for this problem. Hopefully you get it worked out.

The jb from isn't a fluid as this one has some issues but it just started I've had no problem with this from at all and I expect that bobs jb rom will be just as good as this one. He does great work

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

monochromatik

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
the apps to ext isn't working at all, i've had to move apps manually to sd using titanium, and even then, without too many apps installed, i have insufficient space errors now whenever i try to update anything. are there any solutiosn to this? i tried a2sd++ and it didn't work at all. i need some solutions. i didn't even mind the android updating thing, it would only say updating 1 app and be over in like a second anyway.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

I have never had that happen to me on any of Bob's roms. If it doesn't happen to Bob I don't know what he would fix or how he would fix it. It must be a really rare or isolated issue with your specific phone maybe? Just out of curiosity what recovery are you using?

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I have never had that happen to me on any of Bob's roms. If it doesn't happen to Bob I don't know what he would fix or how he would fix it. It must be a really rare or isolated issue with your specific phone maybe? Just out of curiosity what recovery are you using?

COT as my recovery and I was using a different one before that. Not sure why it happened to my phone. A few others reported that happening but it was all fixed after an update. Mine was still a no go. I am using bobs 7.2 and it works great. I may try and flash again its been a month or so since I have flashed this rom.

mkoyskip

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Finally got around to installing this today - seems to be pretty snappy.

** The apps to ext isn't working for me so I installed links2sd for now (working just fine so far)
** I can't access it from my computer unless I boot into recovery (for now I can use SAMBA for access)
** I've had some random reboots during the 4 hours or so I've spent on it (and that's how I've noticed how quickly it boots up).

I have yet to finish reading through the thread so hopefully I'll find some ideas

So other than these few issues I'm loving it - Thanks!

Psn1

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Weird,

I re-flashed again everything installs great. Only thing is I can charge now thru usb to computer but not directly to the wall? Anybody else have any ides of the issue I am having. Honestly I just now for fact my wall charger is working and the outlet is ok.

I just re-flashedCM10 JB rom and same thing is happening. I cant charge thru the wall, only thru usb from comp.

Anyway not complaining just curious.

Last edited:

geraldmendoza25

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
thanks for everything, but i get a weird outline of red on my screen when occasionally pressing something. like a red box outlying whatever is on screen. not sure what that is? just thought you should know, again, you rock!

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
thanks for everything, but i get a weird outline of red on my screen when occasionally pressing something. like a red box outlying whatever is on screen. not sure what that is? just thought you should know, again, you rock!
See if strict mode enabled is checked off... in settings/developer options/

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
COT as my recovery and I was using a different one before that. Not sure why it happened to my phone. A few others reported that happening but it was all fixed after an update. Mine was still a no go. I am using bobs 7.2 and it works great. I may try and flash again its been a month or so since I have flashed this rom.

I've been using cot as well. It's nice but you have to manually wipe sd-ext and dalvik when jumping between android versions. A full wipe still doesn't wipe these. Not really all that full of a wipe now that I think about it.

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Weird,

I re-flashed again everything installs great. Only thing is I can charge now thru usb to computer but not directly to the wall? Anybody else have any ides of the issue I am having. Honestly I just now for fact my wall charger is working and the outlet is ok.

I just re-flashedCM10 JB rom and same thing is happening. I cant charge thru the wall, only thru usb from comp.

Anyway not complaining just curious.

Bad wall charger? Those things go dead all the time. The only one I have that works 100% is an old Samsung one from my Rant.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois