[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
no the older optimus v has the plastic screen, the new one has a glass screen. and a zv5 baseband that dosent like to work well with cm 9 & 10. my old v can rum cm 9&10 no problems and no rebooting. but cm7.2 works fine on both phones. I dont use the older one because the internet sucks compared to the new one.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
no the older optimus v has the plastic screen, the new one has a glass screen. and a zv5 baseband that dosent like to work well with cm 9 & 10. my old v can rum cm 9&10 no problems and no rebooting. but cm7.2 works fine on both phones. I dont use the older one because the internet sucks compared to the new one.

Dang I have an old v. I'd rather have one with a glass screen

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
That's right, I think I remember LeslieAnn talking about the new one having glass. My memory needs a hand occasionally. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been getting Facebook problems like I can't sync contacts and Facebook appears blank/white
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been getting Facebook problems like I can't sync contacts and Facebook appears blank/white

The sync thing is not a bug its a probley a Facebook and Google agreement problem
And the black and wight thing is a known bug

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
The sync thing is not a bug its a probley a Facebook and Google agreement problem
And the black and wight thing is a known bug

Well the sync was fine on stock, its not like a big deal but it does carry a lot of contacts and are there any solutions for the other bug?

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Originally Posted by ZackVortex<br />
The sync thing is not a bug its a probley a Facebook and Google agreement problem<br />
And the black and wight thing is a known bug<br />
<br />
Well the sync was fine on stock, its not like a big deal but it does carry a lot of contacts and are there any solutions for the other bug?<br />
<br />
Sadly no but I just clear data or kill the app works for me

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
The CM9 ROMs do 2sd for you, no need to install anything.

As far as Facebook goes, it just plain doesn't work on ICS or Jellybean. You can get HaxSync off the market and it works great though.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The CM9 ROMs do 2sd for you, no need to install anything.

As far as Facebook goes, it just plain doesn't work on ICS or Jellybean. You can get HaxSync off the market and it works great though.

Just keep in mind that this may break Picasso sync, if you even use it.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
There is an app called Droid root SD or something like that. And you cab move more apps like Facebook other wise I only have so little space

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been away for a while, 9 months. I need to catch up here. Before cm9 went to beta, I was having an issue with the clock not showing the correct time as if it wasn't syncing correctly or just lagging. Is this a known problem and if it was has it been fixed? Or is there a work around? Thanks for everything guys

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been away for a while, 9 months. I need to catch up here. Before cm9 went to beta, I was having an issue with the clock not showing the correct time as if it wasn't syncing correctly or just lagging. Is this a known problem and if it was has it been fixed? Or is there a work around? Thanks for everything guys

Its a very well known issue. It has to do with the clock not updating during seep sleep. People say clock sync from the market works.

Sent from my Android Ice Cream Sandwich of an OV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888