[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

FireBall517

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I need to reflash this rom or something. My hardware keys are staying lit, it's been about 30 minutes and they have stayed on since the flash. Is it because I flashed with Xionia? I also had to toggle the verification signature or whatever it is called. Kept getting a thundercat.so error until I did that.
Edit:Removed SD card, lights shut off. My problem.

Last edited:

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
all night no reboot on my zv5 glass screen, i opened calculator and locked the screen to be sure. This is a first for me, i can actually use ics now... its like you bought me a new phone.

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Can't wait to try the camera fix.
Once USB Mass Storage is fixed on CM10, I look forward to using that. Hopefully I will be moving onto the Galaxy Nexus soon, but I'll still be watching the Optimus V development.

One of the reasons that I kept using the Cm9 version was that when I tried to use the mass storage feature in CM 10 what happened was that the sdcard would be unmounted instead of attached.

I just installed the 9-15-12 version and mass storage works as expected. I have seen comments saying that other users got it working by toggling debug mode or some similar workaround, which I haven't tried. I was going to install the 9-15 ver. and try the workaround but it wasn't needed. :)

What version of the ROM are you using?

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
What version of the ROM are you using?

I was using the one before the latest, I'll have to try the new version soon though.
On a side note, gotta love Bobz app script! Everything works!
Screenshot_2012-10-01-12-18-30.png
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Just amazing, Bob! So fast and buttery smooth!

+1 to my bluetooth headphones working perfectly (motor h810, I think)

+0.5 to the buttons staying lit. They were on after taking it out of my pocket after 20 min, but turned off after I shut off bluetooth, locked, unlocked, and relocked it.

Last edited:

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
all night no reboot on my zv5 glass screen, i opened calculator and locked the screen to be sure. This is a first for me, i can actually use ics now... its like you bought me a new phone.

No more rebootz? I'm running his 9-1-12 build I'm downloading 9-30-12 now and gonna try it, yesterday it was rebooting on me like crazy and today not at all....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
No more rebootz? I'm running his 9-1-12 build I'm downloading 9-30-12 now and gonna try it, yesterday it was rebooting on me like crazy and today not at all....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I hadn't had any reboots on the previous builds after I upped the min clock speed to 480. Were you guys overclocking? This Rom has been rock solid for me through the last few builds.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
.Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

Finally upgraded my sister to 4.0 today on her Optimus. After some runins with random revolts, I set the clock speed to 480-706, SavagedZen, deadline scheduler, and it seems to have stabled out. I began restoring her apps with TI Backup, and after getting through about 15 apps, it told me I was out of space for apps. Visiting the application settings, it showed me I still had 150 or so megabytes of internal storage left (I made a 256Mb partition on the SD Card in recovery, and I'm pretty sure this moves apps there automatically. Correct me if I'm wrong). So, I rebooted into recovery, wiped cache and dalvik, and went back into TI Backup. It let me restore 2 more apps before giving me the error again. So I rebooted, wiped cache and dalvik a second time, but when I went into Titanium Backup thus time, it gave me the error fir the first app I tried. It wasn't just that app either; other smaller apps returned the same internal memory message. Settings still shows that I have over 100mb of space left. Is there any way I can get rid of this error?

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Finally upgraded my sister to 4.0 today on her Optimus. After some runins with random revolts, I set the clock speed to 480-706, SavagedZen, deadline scheduler, and it seems to have stabled out. I began restoring her apps with TI Backup, and after getting through about 15 apps, it told me I was out of space for apps. Visiting the application settings, it showed me I still had 150 or so megabytes of internal storage left (I made a 256Mb partition on the SD Card in recovery, and I'm pretty sure this moves apps there automatically. Correct me if I'm wrong). So, I rebooted into recovery, wiped cache and dalvik, and went back into TI Backup. It let me restore 2 more apps before giving me the error again. So I rebooted, wiped cache and dalvik a second time, but when I went into Titanium Backup thus time, it gave me the error fir the first app I tried. It wasn't just that app either; other smaller apps returned the same internal memory message. Settings still shows that I have over 100mb of space left. Is there any way I can get rid of this error?

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

The apps are probably still in /data. If they are, move them to ext using a root explorer of some sort

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

dlinderaz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey. I decided to give this a try again. The other two times the rom was still too sketchy, stability wise. I have to say I've played with this phone without stop today and have not encountered any real problems. NO BLANK/WHITE SCREENS! YAY, Baby! And believe me, that bugged the caca out of me. And I can't believe the amount of space I still have! Thanks again! :thumbup::):D

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
i had the rom freeze on me once today, while i was in calculator. other than that nothing but spectacular performance. i had to toggle data once today too. but it made it through work. I used gps, music, internet, voice searches and gchat. as for my hardbutton lights they are working fine for me. i use the status bar slide brightness.

dlinderaz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey. I decided to give this a try again. The other two times the rom was still too sketchy, stability wise. I have to say I've played with this phone without stop today and have not encountered any real problems. NO BLANK/WHITE SCREENS! YAY, Baby! And believe me, that bugged the caca out of me. And I can't believe the amount of space I still have! Thanks again! :thumbup::):D

I spoke too soon. Blank/white screen in Gmail. And I noticed every time I start getting white Gmail and Facebook, the screen doesn't go dim for a few seconds before it goes off. It just goes off without warning. Coincidence? Perhaps but it seems to happen like that every single time. But I'll keep ICS for now and hope it doesn't get too annoying. if it does, then I can restore back to your GB rom. But I like this quite a bit so I'll suck it up. The extra space is very nice. :D

Last edited: