07-18-2012 07:47 PM
28 12
tools
    Wow, that's helpful!! I'll be sure to hit up SanDisk, I never thought of that. Thanks so much!!!!!
    No problem, good luck SanDisk has good customer service and they're one of the better names in the flash memory business, so hopefully the replacement they send you will do the trick. My last card was a 16gb A-Data and it was a faulty turd, replaced it with a SanDisk and haven't had a single SD-related issue since.
    07-14-2012 02:52 PM
    No problem, good luck SanDisk has good customer service and they're one of the better names in the flash memory business, so hopefully the replacement they send you will do the trick. My last card was a 16gb A-Data and it was a faulty turd, replaced it with a SanDisk and haven't had a single SD-related issue since.
    Their chat's currently closed. Maybe I'll call, I prefer chat though...
    07-14-2012 03:21 PM
    I was having a good day today, too.
    That's right. From the moment I started using my Optimus V this morning, not one single hiccup throughout the day. Until about, 5 minutes ago. The Android Central app I was using force closed on me, I went to the settings to check something, and the phone froze. It's still frozen as I type this.
    I wish, I wish, I wish, wish, wish for stability. I'm gonna hit up SanDisk now, but really, I don't think it's the card's fault. I've had these issues on stock ROM, with stock SD, as well as BACKside (multiple downloads, flashes, and build versions) with stock SD and SanDisk Class 4.
    Maybe I just wasn't destined to have a great Optimus V experience.
    Sigh.
    EDIT: Just unmounted the microSD and freezing issues persist, still. I don't think my problems are linked to the microSD.
    07-18-2012 07:47 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD